TNS headcanons 2

What the title says. 😏

#1
Because of their shared love of it, Finn takes Piper fishing often. One time, she became so  over excited, she fell into the pond. He'd simply laughed and jumped into the water to get her, leading to the most epic underwater kiss since the ending of the Percy Jackson series.

#2
As we know, Steph's parents don't make the time to attend her dance competitions. At regionals, Riley and Emily's mum was in the audience. The banner she held read "Go The Next Step" and then in small print underneath "Supporting my girls - Riley, Emily and Stephanie."

#3
Ever since that day with the bus, whenever she's at a coffee shop, Emily messages Michelle asking her if she wants her to pick up a Frappucino.

#4
Every time Jacquie sees a good unboxing video on her feed, she immediately forwards it to  Richelle. Frequently without even a message to go with it. Just to make her happy.

#5
Ozzy recently got replaced by fans in a poll on Kingston's YouTube channel by Lily concerning their favourite featured guest in his videos. He is not okay with this.

#6
A spinoff book of My Super Sweet Secret Vampire Romance just got released and even though they haven't talked in a while and don't know it yet, Emily and Hunter have both pre ordered the book and booked tickets to the premiere convention, VampireCon, where they are going to run into each other.

#7
Next year, Henry gets an invite to Amy's family's annual camping trip. He's pumped about this but has to take lessons in what not to say to her mum and what to say about the s'mores.

#8
In season 4, Emily finds out that Riley said that Piper is her favourite sister, as she forgot to cut it from the interview. She responded, "Well, Richelle's mine."

#9
Kingston's mum and Miss Angela get on a little too well. They both agree that work comes before dance and romance, so Lily and Kingston can't hang out until they're on top of everything. However, their parents are extremely hypocritical, as their personal priority is watching Dancemania together with some champagne.

#10
Finn's pretty secure in himself. The only person who succeeds in embarrassing him is his older sister, and she does so often. Of course, most of the teasing is about Piper. (Cue the kissy noises)

These are highkey super irrelevant but I tried to be creative on some of them (unsuccessfully, as you can see)

Thank you so so much for reading, hope you're all having amazing weeks. 💓