Friends

She's just grabbing some of her stuff from Studio One. She feels arms around her and she instantly recognises the feel of them. No, no no no no no. Another person she cared about who was going to hate her. Awesome.
"What are you doing?" It comes out harsher than she means it too.
"Oh," Finn scratches the back of his head, "I thought we were-"
"Not yet."
"But I thought you only had one thing to take care of."
"I am not your girlfriend." She's imagined him holding her one hundred times since she figured out she liked him, and she's never replied with that. "I will never be your girlfriend, Finn."
"What? I thought that you li-"
"Well, um, I guess you thought wrong. After thinking about it, I realised that I would not betray Amy by going out with you, and that I didn't even care about you that much anyway." She puts her tongue to roof her mouth and looks up. Both tricks to avoid crying.
"Pipes…"  is all he says. He tongue forcefully slams against the top of her mouth as she feels her eyes start to prick.
"You should go." She finishes. He had messed up, a lot. He'd let her take the blame. But he was going to fix it, he was going to prove that he cared but now…he might as well not be here. Piper nearly loses it when his blue eyes appear to turn grey and his head hangs low as he leaves. She hears his footsteps get quieter and rushes into the office. She locks herself in. She cries. A lot.

Henry needs to clear his head. He's so annoyed. How could Finn, his supposed bro, do this to Amy and more significantly, how could Piper. He hopes to find some space in Studio One.

Then,

He hears tears. And not muffled tears, explosive, loud, heartfelt crying coming from the office. He looks inside and guilt swarms in him. This is Piper, he should've known better. He instantly understands. She'd obviously sacrificed all of her personal happiness to her guilt for Amy. Classic. He wants to hit Finn more now. For letting Piper do this to herself. He knocks on the office door. She sees him, attempts to wipe her tears and shakes her head. He shakes his in response. He gives her a sincere look. She unlocks the door. He opens his arms. Because he knows this feeling. Jacquie was this feeling to him. Of guilt, of not being good enough, of hurt, of confusion about what you feel. She falls into them willingly and sobs more. He strokes her hair.

He hates to see his friend this upset.