I'm Not Giving Up On Love~

James' POV:

She..She left me.

I couldn't believe that my action could cause so much problem.I walk upstair to our room once I enter the room I slid down the door as tears falls from my eyes.My baby girl,Jessica left me too.

I crawled towards the bed and look at the picture with mine and Savannah's photo is..I hold it near my heart and just cry.After a couple of hours crying I heard the doorbell rings.I wipe the tears from my eyes and went down.I open the door and saw a girl in suite & tie.

"Mr.Maslow?" The girl said.I sniff then said,"Yes it is me.What can I do for you?"

"I'm Atty.Smith..Savannah sent me to you." What?.."May I come in?"

"Sure." I step aside and let her in as she seats on the couch."As you can see Savannah ask me to let you sign your guys divorce paper." After that word left my heart had been shattered into a million of pieces.

"I'm sorry,what?!"

"She wants you to sign this divorce paper." She slid the brown evelope towards the coffee table where I was sitting."I can't sign those papers.What about our daughter?"

"We'll discussed about that at the court.In the meantime she wants you to sign this." I grab the envelope."I-I'll think about it."

"Okey then.I must go now.It was nice seeing you Mr.Maslow." She shook my hand then leave.I look at this envelope in my hands then throw it across the room.I'm gonna solve this once and for all.
~❤~
Marion's POV:

I go downstair cause I heard somebody knock on the door.I opened it and see James."James? What are you doing here?"

"Marion I need your help."

"What's wrong? How can I help you?" I said while letting him to enter my house I told him to sit on the couch."Is Logan home?"

"No.He took our kids to Disneyland.Where's Sav is she with you?" Is there something going on between the two of them? Because by the tone of James' voice he had been crying.

"That's why I'm here.Did Savannah tell you were she's going? She left me Marion." I got shocked from what I heard.

"No she didn't tell me anything and why would she leave you? Unless..Oh My Gosh! James is it true about the cheating thing?" I gasp while covering my mouth as he slowly nodded."HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON MY BEST BUDDY?! UGH! AND WHY SHOULD I HELP YOU?!"

I shouted at him while pointing my finger in his face.Blaming him! How could he do such thing,"It wasn't my fault! I couldn't escape Halston okey?! You gotta help me cause she's divorcing me." He sat back down feeling weak as he cries."She's gonna leave me forever.I can't take that! She's my everything,ya know."

"Then why did you cheat on her?! What the hell were you thinking James?! You're an idiot!" I'm so mad right now.Savannah must be suffering right now.And what about Jessica? Who will take care of her?."I was not myself that day.Me and the guys drink then I don't know." He cried harder.

"James I don't know if I can help you with your problem.Maybe you should solve it on your own.Don't wanna get in the way." I said while opening the door."I think you should leave now."

"Okey.But when Savannah comes to you please tell me." I can't betray my best friend.But I must say something,"James before you leave...I can't believe I'm betraying her but she's in Hazzel & Kendall's house."

James eyes sparkle."Thanks Marion.I knew I can count on you."

"Yeah yeah.Whatever now go before they go to Paris."