Jessica Winter Maslow✯

Savannah's POV:

"I can't believe we're actually married." Right now me and James are lying on the grass since the wedding is now officially over."HAHA. Well believe sorry I didn't tell you about that whole wedding thing.I know how much you like to plan our wedding but I can't take it anymore because you are one of a kind and I told myself that I'm not gonna let this girl go."

"Aww,baby you are such a sweetheart." I kiss his cheeks."Thanks for everything."

"No thank you for showing me the true meaning of love.I love you Savannah and I can't wait til our baby arrived." He put his head on my shoulder.This is where I exactly belong.......Then suddenly our moment got interrupted by my phone ringing.

Calling....Dean

That's weird what thus he wants?."Babe who's calling you?" James ask."Dean..You know the guy I was talking about."

....James gave me a straight face."What thus he want?"

"I don't know.You wanna ask him?"

"No,Its probably important.Go answer him!"

"Psh! Jealous! Don't be honey,You're the only guy I love okey? That's why I married you.DUH!" I heard James chuckled.I answer Dean's call."Hello?"

"Hey Savannah! How are you?"

"I'm good.How bout' you?"

"I'm fine.What are you doing right now?"

"I'm here at the park with my husband.Why?"

"Well that's funny because I'm...Wait! Husband?"

"Yeah.I just got married tonight and I must say James really surprised me..BTW what are you saying?"

"That well I'm in Rusherland's park."

"Are you serious?!" James jolted up."Haha.Well yeah and I can see you to where I'm standing."

"Hey! You're stalking me aren't you?" I joked but James did not buy it.I can see jealousy in his eyes.So I gave him a kiss on the lips...He kissed back as well."Uhmm,Hello?" I pulled away from James and saw Dean standing behind him.

"AHHH! Dean! What the heck?" Jame rubs my back relaxing me."Oh my! I'm sorry for scaring you."

"Nah its fine! Oh James meet Dean.Dean meet my husband James Maslow."

"Nice meeting you dude." Dean said as they shake hands."Same here.So you're the guy that Savannah mey in New York right?"

"Well yeah.Its me...BTW congrats on your wedding guys." He smiled."Why thank you Dean..Its nice to see you again but me and James got to go."

"Awww,But I just got here."

"I know but staying up late isn't good for me."

"Why?" He ask confused."My wife's pregnant and staying up late is bad for our baby's health."

"Radical.Well okey! I'll just both see you around then."

"Okey.Bye Dean again it was nice seeing you."

I gave him a one last wave of goodbye.Once me and James reach our front door he carried me bridal style.I hold on to him tight."Babe you want to eat something?" He ask as he put me down on the couch."James can you please give me my medicine.I forgot to drink it."

"Yeah sure." My heart's beating fast and its not good because I know what will happen next..."Here you go"

"Thanks." I grab the medicine bottle,take one tablet and drink it together with water."Ah that's better."