Mount Rush High

Savannah's POV:

FIRST DAY.Knees are shaking,palms are sweating and butterflies fyling around my tummy.I look at my paper and saw my locker number,116.Cool! My favorite number.Once I got there I saw someone struggling with her books.I went to her before her books drop.

"Need help?" I ask.

"No,I can do it."

"No no,I insist."I took 5 books from her.

"Thanks.Eventhough I can do it.What's your name?"

"Savannah Jade La Belle,Yours?"

"Marion Rose Davis,Are you new here?"

"Yep."

"Cool,I'm also new here.What's your first subject?"

"Math,Hmmm,Ms.Tarver"

"Awesome! My first subject is Math too.Shall we go?"

"Yeah,Don't wanna get late on the first day of class." We both search for our room and once we found it we enter it.

"Name?" Ms.Tarver said."La Belle,Savannah Jade"

"Ms.La Belle welcome to Mount Rush High go sit next to Mr.Grimme" The teacher discuss about what should we do and what should we not do during her class.Oh I forgot this is only just an orientation.Gosh! I'm such a forgetfull person.If that word even exist.

The class finishes.Now time to go to my next subject which is Mr.PenaVega then after that Lunch.Yay! I walked inside the classroom.Eek! This is a SPANISH CLASS!!! NO WAY!

Okey,I can't understand a word.Why the heck they have to put Spanish in this school?! Oh right! Because rich people spend a lot of money in this school to provide good education.So I have no right to complain.Tick tock..Please be done already.

RIIIIIIIIIING! Yey! The bell rings its time for lunch.I walk to the school cafeteria and I instantly spotted,Marion.I wave at her to caught her attention.She saw me then I walk towards her,

"Hey,Why are you sitting alone?"

"I told you I'm new here"

"Oh sorry,I could be so dumb sometimes." Then a group of girls enter the cafeteria I'm guessing that's the mean girls.They walk towards our table.

"Ewww,Why the heck this girl is on our table?!" Excuse me?! "Yeah,This nerd should've be in the loser section"

I tried so hard not to punch this girl.My fist are clench."Savannah just let it go.Lets go find another table."

"No Marion.I got this.Ehem! Girls"

"What?"

"You just told me to move on another table.Who do you think you are...A porn star.I mean look at the way you dress I think you belong in the bar not this school"

"Ugh,Excuse me! Who are you to tell me that I don't belong in this school?! For your information I'm Halston Sage daughter of a billioner,George Sage"

"Aww,Thus your dada know that you dressed like a pornstar."

"UGH! Lets go girls!" Then she walks away."Wow! Savannah.That was amazing."

"Nah it was nothing.Daddy said that I should learn how to defend myself when he's not around" My eyes caught something.What is he doing here?

"Do you know who's that guy?" Marion asked."He's my neighbor.Is he a teacher here?"

"Probably,I heard he's the hottest teacher in Mount Rush High."