Almost Is Never Enough~!♥

James' POV:

Savannah's in senior year now.After her graduation that's where I planned to marry her but now its impossible.I'm so stupid.Daddy looks happy with his new wife.She was right its good to see my father happy.

My beard are getting long I just trimmed it but I don't shave it.Like I told you I'm not gonna shave my beard nor cut my hair until Savannah could return to me.

"James! Come down here and meet this beautiful girl."

"If you're trying to hook me up with some other girls I don't give a damn! I only want my Savannah and that's final! I don't care if I grow old without a wife! I just want her no one else! GOT THAT?!"

"Okey! Sheesh!"

That's my brother,Philip.Everyday he and Ali would brought some random girls just to get them hook up with me but I always gave them the same answer 'No!'

♥·♥·♥

Savannah's POV:

Hmm,Senior year had finally arrive.I can sense that something good will come.Hey! I already moved on and eventually dated a new guy named Alex.He's our school famous basketball player.

Though I still kinda wish he was James.Okey! Savannah stop thinking about him.Maybe he already found a new girlfriend.Stoo wishing to be with him and start thinking about Alex.

You know its strange..Alex would say "I love you" but I don't respond.But when James said it I'll respond back a thousand times.

I don't even kiss him.Just only on the cheeks.Nothing more nothing less.I don't even know why we are dating that long..4 months

"Hey Savannah!"

"Hello Marion,Wazzup?"

"Why are you still here? The game's about to start."

"Oh shit!" The game's about to start.I run to the hallway then into the gym.I found Hazzel and sit next to her.Hazzel and Marion are soooo lucky.They're already married to Logan and Kendall.While I'm still waiting for someone to marry me."Go Alex! Go Alex! Goooo Alex!"

Alex looks towards me and blow me a kiss."That's my Alex! Whoooo!" A three point shot! Wait a minute.This is where me and James first kiss..The gym.I almost forget about this place.Oh gosh! Fine..Its hard to pretend that you moved on when deep inside of you are still longing for him.

The game ended and we won! I got pick up by Alex as he put me in his shoulder."Lex put me down."

"Babe without your support we wouldn't have won! Guys lets all thanks my girlfriend for her everlasting support for our teams.WHOOO! PARTY AT MY PLACE!" Alex puts me down then he did an unexpected thing..He kiss me on my lips.This is the very first time I got kiss by him.

But there is one problem..No spark,No fireworks.We parted then he gave me the sweetest smile.

"I love you."

"Thanks.I'm glad you love me." See! That's just wrong! I didn't respond back.Instead I thank him.Now who does that?! Me! Curse this feelings of mine.

I got home and drop myself on the couch."Pfft!"

"Savannah? Are you home?"

"Yes dad! Where are you?"

"At the backyard." I went to our backyard to see dad laying on the grass."Hey baby girl why the long face?"

"Dad,I still love James." I feel tears are forming.Just being here at the backyard reminds me the very first time I have actually talk to him."Oh..I knew that one day you'll come to me and said that.How about you go find him?" He suggested.