Rusherland

RUSHERLAND.A land filled with music and happiness.There's never a dull moment when you live here.But there's one person who's life has been a rollercoater.

The name's Savannah Jade La Belle,An only child with only a father as her companion.My mom died when I was a baby.Did dad blame me? No,He said it was probably God's will I don't need to blame myself either.But its hard to hide my feelings whenever I saw some kids with a complete family.Sometimes I think that God might hate me.But I was wrong.

Here in our land I always get greeted by the old people,kids are always running towards me and gave me a hug.They are very friendly actually.This land composed of a church,market,mall,hospitals and more.But the one that stands out among the rest was the...

MOUNT RUSH HIGH.I wanted to go to that school so bad but I couldn't afford it.Only rich kids go to that school and I am just simple,an average person.My father is a retired basketball player.He gave up basketball just to be with my mother.Our money was spend by my evil grandparents so now there's nothing left for us.Daddy work at a cafè nearby our house and sometimes he works at a basketball arena to clean the mess those players left after practice.Sheesh! No manners at all.

Today,I got a mail from Mount Rush High saying I passed their test and I'm going to there school.I'm a scholar.Once I got that news I quickly went to daddy's room but he was asleep tired from his work.I quietly walk towards his bed.I put the paper on the side table hoping he would see it once he wake up tomorrow.Before I left I gave my dad a kiss and give him a blanket.

I went to my room and celebrate a little I kept jumping on my bed as if its about to break any minute now.But I was wrong.Phew! Okey I got to stop this right now.I look out my window and saw some guy with brown hair,tall and tan skin.He's carrying a box.Hmm,Maybe he just move here.And whoa! He afford that mansion.Awesome! I bet he's rich.I close the window and begun reading some novel until I fall asleep.

DREAM:

"Damn! Baby! You are so hot!" The guy said while walking towards me.

"Wait! You look familiar"

"Am I?"

"Actually yes! You're the guy who lives right next to my house."

"That's right.My name's James by the way"

"Cool.And I'm.."

"Hot.Yeah,I thought we already settled that" I giggled at his cheesy comment."HAHA.Very funny.I'm Savannah and I live next to your house"

"Ohh,I have a beautiful and HOT neighbor" He winked at me.I feel myself blush.Gosh! He's sexy.

"Yeah,I'm sexy and I know it"

"You heard me?"

"Yeah" Shit! "Oh sorry."

"Don't be.But you know you're very beautiful" He cups my face but when he was about to kiss my lips when all of a sudden I heard a loud horn,It was probably from the kids.

END OF DREAM!.What was that?! Why did I dream about that guy? Hmm,But I don't know his name.Aish! Savannah get him off your mind.Remember what daddy said "Study first..Boyfriend later".

Of course I wouldn't break a promise.A promise is a promise.Do you know why we moved in RUSHERLAND?? No.Well I'll tell you.

It was just a sunny saturday morning when I feel someone rubbing my legs.I woke up and saw my grandfather.I was about to scream but he covered my mouth.Then said,"If you scream! I swear I'll kill you".He raped me.I was raped by my own grandfather.

I have to consult a psychologist just to make sure that I was fine but I'm not,I was traumatize.We got on court and he was put behind bars.Starting that day my grandma treat me badly,She would slap me and then while I was cleaning the bathroom,she drowned me in the toilet.Daddy got home that time so he saw everything.He fought with his own mother.Then we moved in here and my life had been better.

While I was reminiscing,I heard someone rang the doorbell.I walk downstair and open the door."Hey I'm new here and I was wondering if I could borrow some sugar"

"Uhh,Yeah.Wait just a sec" I went to the kitchen and get the sugar from the cabinet."Here ya go." I handed the guy who just moved next to our house the sugar.

"Thanks.I'm.."

"Savannah?" He got cut off by my father shouting."Oh sorry about that but I need to go to my daddy.Maybe I'll get to know you some other time,Okey?"

"Okey.Well then thanks again for the sugar"

"You are welcome" Once I shut the door I run upstair to see my daddy reading the mail from MRH."Yes daddy?"

He smiled and picks me up."I can't believe you passed!"

"Yes,I did!"

"I am so proud of you my dear.I wish Danica could see this I bet she's proud of you" I smiled and hug daddy.

"Dad,I know she's here with us.I still feel her eventhough I didn't see here.She's guiding me."

"Yeah.You know you got your mother's brain.You're smart just like her,wait! lemme rephrase that you are a genius.When's the class starts?"

"On Monday at 7:00 am its only an orientation but I must attend."

"Okey then we should go school shopping"

"No need dad.I'll just use my old stuffs"

"No,You need new things.I won't let my daughter use some recycled things"

"Aww,Je T'aime mon perè"

"Je T'aime Savannah"

After our conversation,we go to the mall and buy some stuffs for school.I know that daddy work hard for us to earn money so I only bought things I needed.

"Baby girl,You don't want new clothes?"

"I don't need that daddy.I just need pens,papers,and notebook.Books will be provided by the school"

"Okey I understand." I hug my father."Dad,What does mom looks like?"

"She looks just like you baby girl."

"Really? I bet she's prettier than me"

"No,You two are both equal in my eyes.You know you remind me so much of her.She would ask random question when we were walking"

"HAHA.Mom must be the coolest girl ever"

"Yes,Every guy wants to be with her.So lucky for me that she chose me.Because without her you wouldn't be born and I wouldn't have such a beautiful,smart and talented young lady.I love you baby girl.

"I love you more,Daddy" He kisses my head.Once we got home dad got ready for his second work.

"Bye daddy.Take care."

"Thanks hun.Be a good girl"

"I will daddy.I'll cook your favorite dish once you got home"

"Mmm,Can't wait then." He got outside.I lock the gate.I saw the new guy on his front yard.Shirtless sweaty and all.But DAMN he still looks yummy.Gaross! Wha the heck am I thinking?! Erase! Erase!

"Hey! Do you like what you see?" He shouted.

"Nope,DUH!" I enter the house.Actually! YES I DID LIKE WHAT I SAW!!! WAHHHHH! HE'S FREAKIN HOT AND GORGEOUS.

Well gotta get ready for school tomorrow.Might as well practice the new song for the church choir.Yes! I sing at church and I love it.So I'm thinking that I'm going to join glee club at MRH.

GOODLUCK SAVANNAH!

~·~·~

Author's Note:

Hey Hey Hey! Don't you forget about me! Sorry I just finished watching Pitch Perfect so their song kinda stuck inside my head.

Anywho,Enjoy.

-Yela Maslow♡