Problem,Solution & Another Problem

Savannah's POV:

Me and James got on our separate ways once we got inside the school campus.While I was walking I saw Marion & Hazzel sitting by the school garden's swing.I walk towards them.

"Hey guys! Aren't you going to class?"

"Not yet.We were kinda relaxing.Its only 6:40 you know"Hazzel

"Oh you are right! Well guys I need to go to the library I need to finish some things I'll see you guys later." I was about to walk inside the campus once again but I got stop by Marion.

"Sav wait!" I turn around."Yes Marion?"

"I need to ask you something but promise me that you'll be honest with me."

"Yeah sure! What is it?"

"Are you and James dating?" I got shocked by her question.Well I couldn't lie to my best friend."Yes we are dating." Next thing I know I got tackled down on the floor."Whoa! Whoa! Help me up."

She held out her hand I pulled it."What did you do that for?"

"I am just happy that you and James are finally together like wowzzzaaaa! Woo hoo!"

"Shh,Marion! Be quiet."

"Oh sorry about that.I'm so happy for the two of you."

"Why thank you.Now if you excuse me I need to go to the library cause I need to finish some things I needed to complete before spring break come."

"Library? or James' room?" She laugh and soon Hazzel joined her."HAHA laugh all you want but seriously I need to finished some things.So toodles!"

I run to the hall then I enter the library."Well well look at this nerd.." That voice.I look around and saw Halston and those other mean girls.

"Uhh,What are you doing here?"

"Ha! What am I doing here? Revenge,Of course! Look punk James is mine!." Excuse me?! James is already mine so she better fuck off! "Tss! Why would I even take him away from you? And FYI I heard he already has a girlfriend! So leave me alone!"

I was about to walk out the door but then this mean chick named Makenzie got on my way.

"Where do you think you're going? We're not even finish with!" She pushed me. I fell down on the floor.

"What do you really want with me?! I'm not rich! I'm just an ordinary girl! So why are you being mean to me?! I haven't done anything to you!"

"You really don't know what you have done? Aww poor little innocent brat! Well for all we know we heard that you and James are very close to each other!"

"I'm just his friend.I'm his neighbor! What do you expect?! We come together at school because we have the same route!"

"You're the biggest bitch in the school!"

"No I'm not! You are the biggest bitch of the school,Halston! So fuck off!." I walk towards the door once again but then she pulled my hair."AHHHH! LET ME GO YOU STUPID HORRID FACE BITCH!"

"LEAVE JAMES ALONE!"

"No! Because...I LOVE HIM!" She lets go my hair and I face her."What did you say?!"

"I FUCKING LOVE HIM! I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON MR.MASLOW OKEY?! AND I DON'T CARE IF I GOT KICKED OUT OF THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE I'M WILLING TO TAKE THAT CHANCE JUST TO BE WITH HIM! CAUSE MY HEART IS LONGING FOR HIM!"

This time she punch me in the stomach.I let out an "oof!".."Take that back you whore!"

"I won't take it back!"