Mikey?

Bonnie and Chica were working together to fix Bonnie's shiny red guitar.

Foxy was chasing Kit around, keeping her entertained. Foxy enjoyed the new company of Kit, enjoying her joyful laugh and smile.

Sara paced around, picking up loose trash and such that wasn't picked up before. She checked her watch. 5:53....

She began to question if he would ever show up after a few more minutes past, making it a little after 6.

"S-Sara? Is me Mikey ever gonna be showin ye face 'round 'ere soon?" Foxy's voice soon asked. Sara turned to look at him. "I really don't know... He could be running late..." She whispered.

A few more minutes passed, the time reading 6:24. Sara soon sat down on the stage and slumped over. The animatronics piled in a corner and watched her.

"Is she alright?" Bonnie whispered, looking at Freddy. "I don't know... She was hoping Mike would show up.." Freddy whispered back. "She seems stressed... Why does she need Mike?" Chica whispered. "Who'd be knowing what she be doing..." Foxy whispered.

Sara ran a hand through her hair, signing. It was around 6:30... And Mike was a no show, sadly. She looked around before looking at her phone. No notifications..

~A few minutes later ~-~ 6:57~

Kit ran up to Sara, laughing and giggling, as she handed Sara something. It was a piece of paper, with drawings covering both sides. "Look... There's me and Foxy sailing the deep blue sea! Arrg!" She said. "And then there's Bonnie and Chica having a sword fight with wooden swords!" She exclaimed. "And then there's Freddy opening a treasure chest." She giggled, handing the paper to Sara's hands. "There." She whispered.

"Thanks... Kit. It's beautiful." Sara whispered, smiling down at the drawing. "You did really good." She added. "Thanks! Foxy helped me a little." Kit said, giggling.

Kit ran back to Pirate cove, giggling. Sara checked her watch. 7:03... She sighed, and looked at the door. She wanted it to open... She wanted to see someone walk in...

She didn't know why she wanted Mike here... All the animatronics loved him... So she wanted them to be happy...

She began to realize he was never going to come... That he gave her false hope... She stood, and went to go tell the gang that Mike would be a no show...

Then the door opened.