Let's Fix Them!

Kit walked around the corner, and entered Pirate's Cove, Chica and Foxy leaning against the wall on the stage. Kit, a child-like voice escaping her short rubberish muzzle, ran up to the stage, towards the two. "Sara! You have to fix them! You gotta! You gotta!" She squealed, looking down at Foxy and Chica. Freddy watched her, tilting his head. "She's... Just like a kid..." He mumbled, giving a small chuckle. "She reminds me of them." Bonnie chimed. Freddy looked back at Bonnie, as she slowly neared them.
"Bonnie, why don't you take Kit go on a little walk? I need to talk to Freddy, and Kit's not helping." Sara said, as Bonnie nodded. She knew it'd be difficult to go over what they could do to fix Chica and Foxy, expecially with Kit running around. "Hey, Kit! Follow me!" Bonnie said, putting the extra skip in her walk, and the cheer in her voice. Freddy caught himself watching Bonnie a few moments to long. He shook his head and looked down at Sara.
Once Kit was out of the room, Freddy stammered out a sentence he hoped he'd never say. "I don't know what to do to fix them..." He looked down, the faint glow of his eyes dimming. Sara looked up at Freddy. "I think I know what to do... I need to call a few people first." She said, pulling her phone out. She dialed a number and was soon talking to someone. "Charlie... We need the crew. Something is wrong with two of the Animatronics, Foxy and Chica. We need to repair them... And bring the new suits..." She nodded ino the phone. "Kay, be here in 30." She said, hanging up. She looked at Freddy, smiling. "Who's ready to be repaired?" She asked smiling.
I am! Foxy tried to yell. He felt helpless... He felt like he was just an empty part... He tried to scream, but nothing happened. His mouth was gapped as his head hung down. He tried to close his mouth... He tried to move his head... Help! He tried again, but found it no use... Hopefully... In 30 minutes... There'll be people here to fix him... He saw Freddy looking at his feet, his eyes dropped... His face long. Foxy knew Freddy was really worring about them... "What if they can't fix them?" He heard Freddy say, his voice creeping with fear. "Don't worry... They'll fix both of them. I promise." Sara reassured.
Chica was freaking out, or at least, wanted to. She could see and hear everything... But couldn't respond. She wanted to break down into sobs, but couldn't. She tried screaming at Freddy to get his attention... But it was useless... Nothing would happen... No one thought she was on... They must think she's broken... She's not broken! IM NOT BROKEN! She wanted to scream. But nothing happened... She could see Foxy... And instantly wondered if he could hear and see everything she did...
~About Thirty Minutes Later~
A group of men soon entered the building, Charlie being one of them. They went to Pirate's Cove, were Charlie said they'd be. Sara ran forward, hugging Charlie. "Glad you could make it!" She said, "Welcome to the party." She added, in a small joke. "Well... We need to get the show on the road. Let's get to fixin'!" He said, and the men got to work. They were highly trained in Engineering, and Charlie hoped they knew... Well, he knew they knew what they were doing. "It's the waiting game, now." Charlie told Sara and Freddy. "Hey... Where is Bonnie and Kit?" Sara asked, expecting them to have been back by now, since the men entered the building...