19: 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵...

Hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter!
In tonight's episode😎- Sedina cooks dinner for Jareth, Sephtis and Zane! she may or may not have spat 5 times on Seph's plate but, YOLO!
Luv yall enjoy!

~SEDINA~

For the third time, Sedina accidentally smashed a bowl of flour on the smooth-polished ground.

"Damnit!"
She cursed loudly, her shouts echoing through the Kitchen, through the Grand hall and through the corridors.

Jareth and Zane laughed, while Sephtis sat in Silence, waiting for Sedina's grand entrance.

Zane and Sedina started getting along brilliantly, They both shared a liking of most Horror movies, and many other things, like The whole Gothic style of clothing and stuff.

Sedina hasn't told anyone, Except Zane, who now trusted each other, (together they were a fierce duo) That it was approaching Sedina's birthday, and she didn't want to tell anyone. All she wanted to do was... well... cut.

Zane, throughout their new friendship, decided to pull some strings.
She would help Sedina, like Sedina helped her.

~PREVIOUSLY~

She told Jareth the situation, they both agreed after everything Sedina has done for everyone, she deserved something huge.

Something resembling... A Large, Ball.
No, not a basket ball, No! Not Jareth's...Ball..s...
A huge, 'Thank You!' Birthday Ball.

They all agreed it was a great surprise, and had set the plan in motion.
They would all pretend it was a normal day, acting like they didn't know about her Birthday, until, Jareth gives her some food and she ends up in the Ballroom!

~BACK TO NOW~

Almost burning the Mince-Pie was dreadful, but Sedina managed to fix it.
She sprinkled pepper over the top of the pie and played it off like it was a masterpiece.

As She entered, Jareth had to take a double take on her outfit.

Sephtis wolf-whistled, causing a smack from Zane, and a deathly glare that said:-"I will brutally stab you until you turn green in your sleep

"I will brutally stab you until you turn green in your sleep." -from Jareth to Sephtis.

Sedina stopped in her spot, placed the food on the table and ran out of the Grand Hall, back into the kitchen.

"I should kill you!" Zane shouted as She ran past Sephtis, running after Sedina.

Jareth stood, and walked over to Sephtis's spot at the table.

"Try anything else, and you will be forever banished from My Kingdom. You will never set foot near me or my wife again and if you do, you shall die a slow, depressing death." Jareth whispered in Sephtis ear, before Swiftly turning and running straight to Sedina.

~SEDINA~

That was it. She was done.
She threw the dinner plates on the table and ran out the room, sobbing as she did so.

Sephtis, reminded her far too much of Owen, she could tell Sephtis was horrible trouble and he was only going to make Sedina suffer in silence even more.
She hadn't told anyone that Sephtis continuously attempted to grope her in the hallway,
Or chase her as a matter of fact.

A few seconds after she knelt down against the Pantry door, Zane came thundering in.

She smiled, pulling Sedina into a large embrace.

"I'm so sorry, he's just... I- I can never even have a happy conversation with him. He's always This horrible, I got used to it. But, I can't let him to this to you, or me anymore. I'm deeply considering leaving him, Sedina..." Zane breathed out all the words she had been holding in for months.

Sedina tightened her grip on Zane, and suddenly pulled away, as Jareth entered hastily.

"Took you long enough." Zane stated, turning to stare at her brother.

"Apologies, I was dealing with something."

He replied angrily, thinking about the ugly horrid man who was so rude to Sedina, Sephtis, on every visit, continued to Rile up Jareth.

"Jareth, I'm going to leave him... tonight." Zane stated.
Jareth nodded.

Sedina cried out, covering her face.

"Darling, Whats wrong?" Jareth asked, bending down to Sedina's face, he pulled her hands off of her face.

"He..." Sedina stopped herself.
She couldn't ruin Zane and Sephtis's relationship.
It could still be saved.

Jareth tightned his grip on her hand.

"He what? Darling?" Jareth asked, deeply worried by now.

Sedina shivered, unbuttoning her top buttons, barely revealing purple hand-prints just above her (b() () bs )

"He continuously... groped... me..." Sedina awkwardly revealed the purple hand prints that were scattered slightly over her
(b() () bs ) , backside , shoulders, arms and wrists.

"I'll fucking Kill Him."
Jareth and Zane screamed In-Sync.