8: 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀

Hey yall! So proud of the last chapter ahaha so in this chapter, it's the sexy Goblin Kings birthday😂😂😂😂 wanna see some real speeeeeeeeeed ok I'm sorry)

~JARETH~

Jareth paced his room, at least 47 times.
Sedina Kissed Me.
She's awake.
How did such an amazing girl come to love a broody old git like me?
I don't deserve her.
Jareth had told Sedina multiple times not to get him anything for his Birthday tomorrow.
He refused to take any gifts from her, she was his gift.

(Note how calm Jareth is btw)

~ MEANWHILE WITH SEDINA~

'WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT THAT ITS JARETH'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO GET HIM! IS THERE EVEN SHOPS AROUND HERE OR...?!'

Wait

In the book... Sarah eats the peach and they have a huge ball...
What if...

"Nifty! Nifty! Dear friend, where are you friend?!" Sedina called out, her voice echoing throughout the grand Library.

"Over here Lady Sedina!"
As she turned like a flash, there was Nifty, attempting to climb up the biggest book shelf of the entire Library.

He loosened his grip on the shelf, launching himself off of it, into Sedina's arms.

"Gee... thanks." Nifty huffed in Sedina's arms, their laughter soon echoed loudly.

"Listen," Sedina started as she placed him on the ground.

"I have an idea for Jareth's birthday."
Niftys confusion was clear, as his eye brows raised.

"B-but he doesn't c-celebra-" he was cut off by Sedina.

"I know! That's the point. Just listen, so... If I'm correct, Sarah ate the peach that Hoggle gave her which Jareth gave him- you got me so far?"
Nifty nodded, even though he was as thick as a bagpipe.

"Right, so, what if I let Jareth eat his favourite food tonight for dinner, but..." Nifty stepped backwards as he noted the infamous Sedina Smirk

"Sedina... no."
"Yes! It's a great idea! So what if you put the same thing Jareth put in the peach, in the food I cook for him! Then, everyone will be waiting as a huge surprise at the ballroom for his birthday!"

"Wait... that's actually a great idea!" Nifty smiled as Sedina proudly stated her idea, like she was Captain America or something.

Sedina's proud trance was interrupted by a blastful of confusion.

"What's his favourite food...?" The two asked in-sync.

"Well, you would know your his girlfriend!"

"No! I'm not his girlfriend! You would know you've been his friend for like a million years!"

The two huffed at each other.

It was like a lightbulb pinged in Nifty's head.

"I could ask the chef... but you said you wanted to cook his dinner."

"Yes! Just ask the Chef, but I'll do it. Be a secret spy, like Danger Mouse! Just... less... uh.. Mouse."

The two soon bellowed with laughter, which echoed throughout the castle.

~LATER IN THE KITCHEN~

Nifty approached Ludo, who was now the castle chef.

"Hey, Ludo?" Niftys anxious voice echoed throughout the large kitchen.