16: 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱

~JARETH~

The King continued to rub the Gem on his wedding ring, trying to find out what was really going on with Sedina's Emotions.
It had truly hurt him to see his Fiancée in such a state...

Knock Knock Knock

The familiar soft knocks at his door were heard, he sighed, and prepared himself for the conversation he was about to start, he was ready for it to end horribly, but he wanted to make sure His Sedina was truly okay.

He opened the door slowly, taking in the Beauty standing before him.
Mouth agape, Jareth was lost for words.

"Sedina I..."
She blushed a dark crimson, attempting to hide her face.

"You look... breathtaking." Jareth finally found his words and cleared his throat.

"Listen, May we talk? In the Library perhaps?" Jareth asked, taking Sedina's hand in his.

"Oh... Absolutely"
Sedina replied, guessing it was serious, because the vein in his forehead twitched, and his mismatched eyes became slightly darker with concern.

Once they had reached the Library doors, Sedina's nerves started to play up.

'What if he doesn't love me anymore?'
'What if he doesn't want to marry me...'
'Has has found someone else?!'

Horrible thoughts continued to run through the front of Sedina's mind, causing Jareth's ring to turn purple.

He tightened his grip on Sedina's hand.

"It's nothing horrible, Darling." He confirmed, hoping to settle her nervous state.

As they both sat across from each other, beside a large desk, Sedina tried to think positive, but couldn't.

"Listen, Darling... I'm... concerned about you... I'm sorry if this makes you upset or... angry with me or if you want to leave me, I, cannot object you,"

"Go On..." Sedina pushed, trying to find out what was going on exactly.

"Have you been cutting lately?" Jareth breathed out the words he had held in for sometime.

Sedina's heart sunk.
How could she possibly lie to Jareth? She couldn't... but at the same time, he couldn't worry about her too much, she didn't deserve that, any of that.

She smiled widely.
"No, I haven't for a while actually. I haven't since I ran away the first time." She lied, feeling guilt crawl up her throat, wanting to make her sob.

Jareth sighed, knowing it was a lie.

"I was just, deeply concerned, after I found your letter from the Movie-Night last month." Jareth pulled the crumpled note from his Cloak pocket, and handed it to her.

Tears prickled at Sedina's eyes.
"I-... I-" She whimpered, tears started to fall, the guilt in her throat came thundering out in the form of Vomit.

Jareth sprung out of his seat, and leapt forward, Picking up Sedina bridal style.

He stroked her back as she continued to vomit into a Plastic bag, that Jareth managed to find.

"This is...- h-hell" Sedina groaned over Jareth's shoulder.

Finally, they had reached the West-Wing of the castle, where there was some Medical Equipment and some Beds.