4: 𝗡𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗳𝗳𝘀 & 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲?...

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the last chapter as much as I did writing it! Please be sure to comment here if you would like Sedina x Jareth to be like father- daughter or a couple?

Thanks!

~SEDINA~

I had came so close to giving up, to losing everything.
But then he found me.
I was so grateful, because if I had lost The Goblin King, the only one that cared for me, it would have been a lifelong regret, well... monthlong regret- depending on how long I would have let myself suffer.

Jareth had started becoming closer to me, he stopped going to his, what he called-
"lousy excuse to move" -meetings.

He took extra precautions to make sure I was happy and well.
He asked multiple times if this is all what I want, if I wanted to go back there he said I could.
There's nothing for me there.

Only horrid, disgusting lousy things.
Memories that I would carry for the rest of my shortened life.

Jareth, has been giving me hope. Giving me an actual reason to keep living.

He must have guessed by now something was wrong with me.
It wouldn't take him long to send me away to the goblins for my happiness To come to an end.

I stood from my spot on the what jareth called "comfortable boulder" aka a beanbag in the library.

"G'day Miss!"
A loud bellowing voice echoed.

~NO ONES POV~

Sedina shook out of her skin, jumping back and landing on a book shelf, almost making it fall down.

Heart beating out her chest, Sedina slowly turned around, only to see a small, fluffy thing? with a pinkish beak, a ratty old orange scarf wrapped wearily around its neck.
hanging on with one hand onto a bookshelf.

(Yes I know thats Niffler)

"I-uh... who might you be?!" Sedina asked, completely terrified of the adorable little bean.

"I'm Niffler! But you may call me Nifty. I look after this Library for the Goblin King." He happily exclaimed, causing Sedina to groan out of tiredness. Confusion struck in.
How isn't he a-

"B-but.. you aren't a... Goblin.."
Nifty laughed and shrugged that off.

"No, I'm indeed not!" He heartily laughed again, his laughter echoing around the eerily
large room.

Goosebumps erupted on Sedina's arms from the sudden cold breeze.

"Uhhh... okay."

Nifty laughed even more at the Girls confusion, causing Sedina to slowly walk back and leave the large library.

~JARETH~

As the Goblin King strolled through the empty hallways, his mind wondered for a small moment,

Where's Sedina?

Conjuring one of his many Crystal Ballz,(BAHAHAHAHA)
Jareth stared longingly at the girl, watching her as she settled on the edge of her large bed.

Shaking his head as a new thought occurred, He groaned and threw the crystal ball across the room.

~SEDINA~

"Aaaahha! Finally found the Throne Room." Sedina proudly stated, her voice echoing throughout the entire hallway.

The door had silver, and sapphire blue dark roses stretching across the large oak-double doors.

{Edited this myself :) }

"Woah"
Sedina whispered, stroking the sapphire roses.

Pushing the double doors open, Sedina wobbled as she saw Jareth looking at... could it be?
Sedina wobbled closer to Jareth.

Jareth Was Looking At Sarah.

Alarmed by Sedina's presence, Jareth threw his crystal ball, causing it to smash.

"S-Sedina?"

Anger filled Sedina's veins, the one person she had truly loved. The one person that had apparently  "loved"  her too.

Wobbling backwards again, Sedina's eyes watered, tears started to flow down her rosy cheeks.

Well, it wasn't like that anyway.
Why am I upset?
He didn't love me after all.
No one does.
No one has.
No one ever will.

"I'm done."

Sedina whispered as she ran out of the Throne Room.

"Sedina wait!-"

Jareth cried out, but he was too late.
She didn't even know that Jareth was talking to Sarah, to stop her begging him to come and take her away.

"I love you Sedina..."

Jareth called out faintly as she slammed the grand doors closed.