13: 𝗔𝗯𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

DAYUM MY GOBLINS, 5,650 WORDS TODAY, ALL THE CHAPTERS IVE DONE TODAY ARE 5,650 WORDS! SEEET BAHJESUS!

ON WITH THE STORY!

~SEDINA~

Owen ragged me by my short hair, and threw me like doll onto the cold stone ground.

"Please!" I begged, screaming and sobbing.

Owen ignored me, and kicked me hard in the waist.
He loosened his belt, ripping it off.
"No! Please... p-please n-n-n-no!" I screamed.

WACK!
Owen smacked me on my neck with his belt, I screamed out again, Hoping Jareth or Nifty or anyone would hear me.

WACK!
I screamed out again, sobbing.

"NIFTY!!! JARETH!"

WACK! WACK! WACK!

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH!"

He stuffed his belt in my mouth, in attempt to gag me or something.

"HELP!!!" I tried to scream again.

SMACK!
PUNCH!
KICK!

"I SAID!"
WACK!
PUNCH!

"SHUT, THE FUCK UP!"
I sobbed onto the belt.

This is it, this is how I die.
I thought I would die alone in my old ratty bedroom in the Aboveground, after slitting my wrists or something.

But no, I'm going to die here, being beaten to death by my Uncle.

How did he get here?
WACK!

PUNCH!

He stepped backwards, leaving me on the ground, unable to move.

"Guess who's next? That's right! Your little Prince Charming! The smug fuck!"

"Y-you... w-wi-will not to-touch J-Jareth."
I tried to state angrily, the lump in my throat blocking my voice and anger.

Owen laughed at me.

"Is that so? And what are you going to do? Make me disappear?! This is real life Darling! Not a fucking fantasy."
Owen kicked me again, straight in the ribs.

"I'll find a fucking way." I warned.

~NO ONES POV~

Sedina, throughout all the agonising pain in her body, stood up. She stood up for Jareth, She stood up for her parents, She stood up for Nifty.

She spat on The back of Owens neck as he walked away.

He turned like a flash, and threw a fist at her, fortunately, she ducked and missed his punch.

Jareth. Nifty. Mum. Ludo.

Sedina thought of Jareth, the one she loved most, and threw a punch straight on Owens nose.

"Fuck. You!" Sedina screamed, gaining strength over her "weak" body.

"This is for Jareth!" Sedina screamed as she kicked Owen up the CRYSTAL BALLZ

(YES I HAVE WAITED THIS ENTIRE BOOK SO FAR TO USE THIS!)

"This is for Nifty!" Sedina screamed again as she kicked him up the Crystal Ballz again.

"AND THIS IS FOR EVERYONE!" Sedina screamed as she grabbed the switch-blade from her pocket and sliced him down the arm and cheek with it.

He leapt forward and grabbed onto her arm throwing her onto the ground, blood started slowly pouring out her mouth.
She wasn't going down this easy.

"Fuck. You!" Sedina cried out, as rain started pelting down.
Happy tears flew down her rosy cheeks.
It was over.
Her fears towards him had finally disappeared. Her fears of love and commitment had finally Gone. She was free.
She was free to love and live.

Because:
Owen Is Dead