Chapter XXII

She was in another memory again. This time she saw him hunched over a small diary, it was more like a journal.

Seeing that he was thinking about some lyrics, she decided to think about the whole situation she was in.

As far as Namjoon's memory proves that she's suicidal and this is not her first time being successful in killing herself.

She hated the fact that he had to suffer because of her. He was haunted by her random thoughts.

He's been stuck in a time loop because of her actions.

She brought this upon him.

And she hoped that she was on the right track to fix this.

°°°

He felt it. The foreboding feeling he used to feel before.

Namjoon saw her quickly writing the answers. He was amazed by the speed. Sure the handwriting was like an eye sore and the professor was probably going to scold her for it but Saranya wrote like she was in a race.

She was writing an exam, so she can't possibly do anything here.

He really did not like this feeling.

The uncertainty, the randomness and the fact that he had no idea of what she was actually experiencing and thinking right now, Namjoon wanted to know.

He wanted to meet her. Talk to her.

Namjoon didn't want to witness her memories, he wanted to hear them from her when she would be ready to tell him.

He wanted the kind of relation with her where they could gradually get to know each other.

Not this spontaneous flashes of incidents.