Chapter I

Temporary

Like the cloud providing a temporary shade,

That's the love she experienced.

••••

"It wasn't supposed to go this far. I swear!" She cried to herself as she saw the blood dribble down her arm. She can hear his words echoing in her mind.

It was like she could hear him but it was her own voice telling her to hold on.

Telling her not to let go.

The only thing she liked about the bond, even though she couldn't hear his voice... She can hear his words.

She wanted the happiness and joy that the bond could offer but this time she really took it too far.

The cut was really deep. The pain she felt was too much.

She wanted to hurt herself since she deserves it.

The words that were thrown her way were too painful. It teared her apart.

She was tearing herself apart.

She was losing her vision. She felt exhausted.

And then it was over.

~~

He woke up, breathing hard. He was gasping for air.

Tears were streaming down his face as he realized that she did it again.

Rushing over to the bedside table, he hastily picked up the clock and checked the date.

The same day again. He thought as he crumbled down to the floor, silently crying.

"I know it's hard but please hold on... Don't hurt yourself. They love you... They just can't express it well. They're your parents after all..." He mumbled in encouragement.

He knew that she could hear him just like he heard her. He hoped that he wasn't a fool since he doesn't actually understand what she's going through but he wanted to help.

A/N: Yeah! First chapter up! I might not upload regularly since sometimes I forget that I have Wattpad on my phone 😅😅. But I'll try my best.

Sometimes writers block hit me so hard that I might go missing but don't worry I'll finish this book before any of those other works that are pending 😌.

Anyway...

Share your thoughts about this short chapter. I'm open to criticism and if there are any mistakes don't hesitate to point them out.

Vote if you liked the chapter.

Thanks for reading.