BAD ENDING!!!

Thank you to one of my family members for writing my P.O.V in this ^.^

~Sally's P.O.V~
"Any last words?" SHE said as the blade pressed against the skin on my neck, "Please don't do it, someone please help!" I cried. I knew it was no use but I wasn't ready to give up just yet, if only I had more time. "No one will come for you, not anymore..." SHE whispered. I looked hopelessly up for help, the salty taste of tears in my mouth and the smell of fear as I felt the sting against my neck. The pain went away and my body felt heavy as I slowly slipped away, blacking out.

~Haylee's P.O.V~
I broke down the door and stared at Miss Denny and her sisters, "LET HER GO!" I screamed.I saw Foxy run past me and tackled her to the ground, "Why?!?!?!" He yelled as he tried hurting her,she tried dodging the attacks and hurt Foxy a few times but in the end Foxy won, "Ye sick venom" he said glaring at her lifeless body. He charged at her sisters and did the same thing after he was done he shoved them down the suits, I blocked my eyes not wanting to see the blood. Once he was done he walked over to Sally,oil falling down his fur, "Y-ye 'ave to be 'aight,me love ye Sally,me love ye!" Foxy said looking down. I walked over to Sally and listened to see if she was breathing.........nope........., "No........" I said Foxy looked at me, "Lass tell me will she be 'aight?" He asked looking at me with hope. I shook my head, "Sh-She's a goner...." I said tears falling down my cheeks. I saw Foxy fall down to his knees looking at Sally's lifeless body, "No....Aye could not save 'er she be gone all because of me" Foxy said more oil falling down his fur ,"No...No...No...No...NOOOOOO!!!!! ALL ME FAULT!!!!" Foxy screamed and screeched, I tried pulling him away but he didn't budge.

~1 Year Later~

Today's the day,the day we go to Sally's grave and plant her flowers. Foxy has been in his cove NEVER coming out,blaming himself for everything that has happened he only came out today but in a big mess instead. He said he wanted to look good for Sally's day and he did all he could.Everyone else was upset especially me, Sally was my BFF since I was in third grade and she was fourth. Today everyone planted flowers around her grave Foxy was crying really hard, "This be all me fault" he kept saying we all said it wasn't but It just made it worst. We will never forget you Sally we all love and miss you.

That was sad, anyways remember to vote comment,follow and possibly share BAIIIIIIII