CHRISTMAS SPECIAL LAST PART (Chapter 21:Her Gift?!)

~The Next Day~

~Sally's P.O.V~
"Come on Foxy!" I said, "Arg! Me be comin' lass!" He yelled as he ran to me.He scooped me up bridal style and walked out the Pizzeria, "Where we be 'eaded lass?" He asked, "To the river!" I said, "Okay! Better be ready lass!" He said as I snuggled close to his chest. He then started running fast! When we got there he put me down, "What we be 'ere for lass?" He asked, "You'll see!" I said as I walked over the bridge.I then got the pirate ship I made for him and bought it out for him. He gasped as he saw it, "Do you like it I made it myself!" I said, "I don't like it,I LOVE it!" He yelled as he ran across the bridge and hugged me. "Thank ye!" He yelled, "No problem and Merry Christmas my Foxy fox" I said, "Merry Christmas me treasure!" He said.We then got on the ship,oh by the way on the side of the ship it said Foxy.

~Haylee's P.O.V~
"No peeking!" I giggled as Chico tried to look to where I was taking him. We were going to the back of the Pizzeria for a ride on the pizza plane. I haven't showed him it yet but this is the time I'm going to."This way!" I said smiling I walked up the pizza plane and took his blindfold off. He gasped at the sight, "It-What-But-I" he said guess he was lost for words, "Do you like it?" I asked, "I-I-I LOVE IT!!!" He shouted hugging me, "Thought you did!" I said winking at him.I jumped up on the plane and he came up with me.The annoying thing was he kept saying thank you which annoyed me. But whatever anyways."Merry Christmas Chico!" I said hugging him, "Merry Christmas Haylee!" He said smiling.

~Tiffany's P.O.V~
I dragged Bonnie along the floor, "Your so heavy!" I whined, "I don't get to see your present you gave to me unless you drag me you know?" He said. I groaned at last I found the helicopter I let go of Bonnie and he stood up smirking. "So what are you showing me?"'he asked I pointed to the helicopter.He froze then looked at me, "This is for me?!" He asked shocked, "Yeah! Do you like it?" I asked, "I LOVE it thank you,thank you,thank you,so so so much!" He aid hugging me.He then let go and got on the helicopter I got on with him."So Merry Christmas!" I said looking at him, "Merry Christmas!" He said.

~Charlise's P.O.V~
I got the golden boat from under the bridge. I then made sure Goldie wasn't looking. "So why are we here?" He asked looking at me, "Uhhhhh reasons" I said hiding the golden boat. "What are you hiding?" He asked, "No-Nothing" I said, "Come on show me!" He said trying to look, "Wa-wait!" I said, "What?" He asked looking at me. "Just a second!" I said as I looked back at the golden boat and made sure it was all in place, "Okay now you can look,Merry Christmas Goldie bear" I said smiling as he gasped at the sight, "OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!" He said hugging me, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS!" He said I smiled and hugged him.

Merry Christmas everyone! :3 by the way I live in Australia so we celebrate Christmas today! Remember to vote,comment,follow and possibly share BAIIIII