GOOD ENDING!!!

~Sally's P.O.V~
"Any last words?" SHE said as she kept the knife near my neck, "please don't do it!" I said crying. "No! No! No! HELP SOMEONE!" I screamed, "It's not gonna work I should just end it now" SHE said as I felt a pain in my neck and I blacked out.

~Foxy's P.O.V~
"She what?!" Aye asked angrily, "Sally is gonna die!!!!" Tiffany said tears streamin' down 'er cheeks. Aye angrily stooped out of me cove and ran into the backstage. Aye growled as aye saw Sally on the ground and Miss Denny pointin' at 'er neck,"GET YE 'ANDS OFF 'ER" aye screamed tackling 'er to the ground. I screeched and kept on 'urtin' 'er. When she was out aye tackled the others and did the same thin'. Aye growled when aye was done and shoved them down the suits. No-one dares 'urt Sally.NO-ONE!!!!.Aye ran over to Sally and got the med kit.Aye wrapped it around 'er neck, "Ye be 'aight now Sally" I said, kissin' 're on the cheek. Aye then saw 'er eyes suddenly open, "Y-ye be 'aight?!" I asked lookin' at 'er in shock. "W-what happened?" She asked her voice a bit cracked, "Nothin' don't ye worry" aye said 'uggin' 'er. Me so glad she's alive.

~Haylee's P.O.V~
I ran inside the backstage, "Is she alive?!" I asked, I then looked down and saw Sally there with her eyes opened looking at me, "Thank goodness!" I said hugging her, "Why did you sacrifice yourself?" I asked looking at her in the eyes. She sighed, "I had to save you guys" she said. I smiled, a small smile, "You don't have to,Sally" I said, "Yes I do" she said. I looked at her with a frown, "You don't even know how much people will miss you!!!" I said, "If I didn't sacrifice all of us would of died!" She said. I sighed, "At least your alive" I said looking at her with a small smile. She nodded and got up.

~1 Year Later~

Sorry that's it short anyways bad ending will be out soon!!! Remember to vote,comment,follow and possibly share BAIIIIII