Good And Bad Ending Part 1 Chapter 24

~A Couple Of Weeks Later~

~Haylee's P.O.V~
I was sleeping next to Chico right now it was 10:00 pm.I woke up to hear a scream. I got up right away. I looked at Chico and he was still sleeping damn was he a heavy sleeper.I decided to investigate myself.I walked out my room to see some people dragging Sally,Tiffany and Charlise along the floor. One of them looked familiar. I screamed as someone tackled me. I looked up to see a girl she smirked at me, "NOOOOO!" I screamed as she dragged me along the floor with Sally,Tiffany and Charlise. "SOMEBODY,ANYBODY SAVE US!" Sally screamed,"WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Tiffany shouted,"HELP!!!" Charlise yelled.

~Charlise's P.O.V~
We then got put into a room as they locked the door. "WHO ARE YOU?" I asked. They all chuckled,"You probably don't know me but I am Miss Denny" Miss Denny said looking at me,"MISS DENNY?!" Sally,Haylee and Tiffany said all together. "Who's that?" I asked, "S-she's the lady at the adoption centre!!!" Sally said."Yes I am, girls meet my sisters" She said and showed us the girls that were dragging us. They all smirked at us.

~Sally's P.O.V~
They were all holding knifes. I freaked and backed away with the others,"Aw,don't be scared now it won't hurt a bit" Miss Denny said looking at us. I sighed,"Let them go just take me. JUST ONLY KILL ME!" I said tears streaming down my cheeks,"What??!!" Everyone said looking at me,"You heard me! DON'T KILL THEM JUST TAKE ME!" I said,"Sally? No don't do it!!" Haylee said looking at me. I looked down, "If this is what it takes then I'll do it" I said quietly. "Accepted" Miss Denny said as she let Haylee and the others go,"Go!" I said,"No! Sally we aren't leaving you!" They said. "Just go tell Foxy I love him tell everyone I'll miss them just go!!" I said tears running down my cheeks. They then got pushed out.

Yes this chapter is for the Good and Bad ending but this is only part 1