Chapter 18:I Like Her/Him

~Goldie's P.O.V~
Charlise seems like a cool girl.I actually think I like her...a lot more then I liked Sally. Whenever she walked past or talked to me I would blush and look away. I would give up my life for her.Even if it she doesn't like me.

~Sally's P.O.V~
"Hiya Sally I need to talk about something with you" Charlise said as she walked into my room closing the door behind her. "What is it?" I asked, "Well it's about Goldie" she said, "Let me guess you like him" I said, "How'd you know?"'she asked blushing. "Just a hunch" I said giggling. "Well do you plan on telling him?" I asked. "Maybe if I have the courage to" she said. "Don't worry me,Haylee and Tiffany will help" I said. "Help with what?" Haylee asked as she came into my room with Tiffany. "Well Charlise has a crush on Goldie and we can help her admit it to him" I said. "Ohhhhh ok!" Tiffany said.

~Freddy's P.O.V~
"Erm brother?" Goldie asked as he came up to me, "What do you want?!" I asked ever since the 'incident' I was quite angry with him. "I need help with something" he said looking down. There is no way I'm helping him if it's about Sally,Haylee or Tiffany. "What?" I asked, "Well I ummmmmm like Charlise" he said quietly. What...he does wow I never knew, "So what do you need help with?" I asked, "I want you to help me admit it to her" he said. "Of course I'll help...but no more hurting Sally,Haylee or Tiffany okay?" I said, "Okay!" He said cheerfully and smiled I smiled back.

~Haylee,Sally,Tiffany And Freddy's P.O.V~
THEY BOTH LIKE EACH OTHER THIS IS GOING TO BE EASY!!!

Hehe yay! So I finished the chapter what I want you guys to tell me is that if you want a Sequel to this book or not okay? anyways remember to vote,comment,follow and possibly share BAIIIII