Jaime Lannister Pt. 3 (Requested)

You glared down at the figurines on the table. Jon was explaining what the plan was but you were more concerned about what Bran had stated earlier. "Finally, Bran will be by the Godswood." "I volunteer to protect him." Theon stated and you looked over at him. "I will go too." You stated and everyone looked at you. "No. You're going to be down in the crypt with my brother and your sister." "No I will not. My place beside my brother. I will protect him." You said and looked at Bran. He nodded and you glanced at Jaime, who did not look happy. "I just got you back, (Y/N). I won't lose you again." He said. "You won't." You gave him a smirk, but that did nothing to ease him. "Then it's settled. Everyone should try and get some rest." Jon said before walking out. You walked out of the room and made your way to your room but someone grabbed your arm and pulled you into a room. You saw it was Jaime who grabbed you and you sighed. "This isn't up for debate, Jaime." "You're right, it's not. You're going to the crypt." You glared at him. "I'm not cowering in the crypt! I have been training for years now to protect myself and my family, and that is exactly what I'm going to do!" He stared into your eyes before sighing. "You've always been stubborn." He said before walking to a chair in front of the fire. You pulled a chair up next to him and sat down. "Jaime, I want you to promise me something." He grabbed your hand. "Anything." "If anything happens to me, you take care of our boys. Get them out of King's Lansing. Raise them here or wherever you want.... Daenerys will march for the capital when this is over and I fear she will do whatever it takes to get that stupid throne... even if it means killing our sons." Jaime squeezed your hand. "I promise. But you're going to be with me after this is all said and done. We'll raise our sons somewhere no one can harm us and we'll grow old, just like we said we would when we got married." You smiled and kissed him. "Do you mind if we join?" You looked over and saw Tyrion walk in followed by Podrick, Tormund, Brienne, and Davos. "You'll join us even if we say no, brother." Tyrion chuckled and pulled up a chair beside you. Everyone sat in silence just staring at the flames. "You always were my favorite sister, (Y/N)." Tyrion said and you looked over at him. "Well you're my favorite Lannister." "Hey!" You all chuckled and a silence filled the room again. "Do you want to know how I got my last name?" Tormund said and you groaned. "Dear Gods Not again." Tormund went on to tell the story and you groaned when he finished. "Why do they not call you Sir Brienne?" You looked over at Brienne and saw her stiffen a bit. "A woman cannot be knighted." She replied. "That's bullshit! If I was a king, I'd knight you ten times over." You chuckled at the uncomfortable expression on Brienne's face. "You don't have to be a king to knight someone." Jaime said softly before standing up. "Do you want to be knighted?" Brienne looked from Jaime to you; you gave her an encouraging nod. "Yes." "Then kneel." She did and everyone watched as she was knighted. "Rise, Sir Brienne. A knight of the Seven Kingdoms. You clapped and gave her a hug. Everyone continued to drink and talk into the night. "Does anyone know a song? (Y/N)! You can sing!" You glared at Tyrion. "No." He grumbled and asked everyone else before Podrick began singing. You listened as he continued when the horn blew. You all froze and looked around for the second horn. And finally, the third horn blew and you all stood up. "Promise me you'll stay safe, (Y/N)." You kissed him. "I promise. You better stay safe or I'll kick your ass." He chuckled and watched as you ran off.
————————————
You gripped your sword tighter as the Night King made his way towards you. You backed up a bit but knew that if he got to Bran, it was over. Theon made a yell and ran towards him. "Theon, no!" You screamed but it was too late. The Night King grabbed Theon and stabbed him before dropping his body to the ground. You had to fight off the wave of sadness that filled you at the sight. He kept getting closer and closer until a figure came out of the air behind him. He turned around and grabbed Arya by the throat. You rushed forward and went for his opening. The Night King threw Arya aside and turned to you. He fought you head on and you could feel yourself weakening. It was in that moment you knew what had to happen. You spotted the dagger Arya dropped and rushed towards it. As you turned, the Night King stabbed you through your stomach and you gasped at the impact. "Too... slow..." You smirked and drove the dagger through the opening in his armor. He stared at it with wide eyes as he crumbled into dust along with his other officers. The walkers crumbled to nothing and you sank to your knees. "(Y/N)!" Arya screamed and ran to you. She laid your head on her lap and pressed down on your middle. "Arya..." You said as you brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "You've grown so much." You said with a smile and coughed; the metallic taste of blood filled your mouth. "Bran..." You looked over at him and he moved closer. "You're safe now." You habe him a smile and coughed again. "Where is she?! (Y/N)!" You heard Jaime yell followed by running footsteps. "Oh Gods, (Y/N). No." He dropped down to his knees and held you. "Jaime..." You lifted your hand to his face and gave a pained smile. "I must look like a... sight for sore eyes." You said and gave a weak chuckle. You could feel the blood trickling out the side of your mouth. "You look beautiful, (Y/N). Like always." You shivered. "Jaime, I'm cold." He held you closer. "Shh it's okay. We're gonna get you warmed up again soon, okay? Arya went to get help." "I won't make it, Jaime." "Don't talk like that." You gave him a sad smile. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise, my love...." You coughed and tasted more blood. "Remember what you promised, Jaime." He placed his forehead against yours. "I won't." "Good." You said softly and closed your eyes. "I love you, Jaime." "I love you too, (Y/N). Just hold on a little longer. Please! You can't leave me again!" You used the last of your energy to look at him for the last time. "I'm so sorry, my love." You said softly before letting the dark overtake you.