Jaime Lannister Pt. 1 (Requested)

You looked at yourself in the mirror as your hand maid helped you dress. Half of your snow white hair was braided back while the rest flowed down in waves- a symbol of being one of the last Targaryens alive. It was your marriage to Jaime that saved you from being slaughtered alongside the rest of your family. "My lady, is there anything else you need?" You snapped out of your thoughts and turned around. "Send for Lord Varys, Emily. Tell him I will receive him in the garden for my afternoon walk." She curtsied before leaving the room. Your sanity was slowly being chipped away and you feared you would crack if you stayed here any longer. You were trapped in a loveless marriage. Well, a one sided marriage; in a way, you did love Jaime but he never talked to you. No matter how hard you tried, he never wanted to open up to you. And in the few instances he talks to you, he's cold, distant, and very formal. You really only ever saw him during formal affairs, court, or when Tywin Lannister was insistent on Jaime having an heir. You took a deep breath before heading out to the garden. You knew that Lord Varys would find you; his little birds were always watching and you had no doubt they had already told him where you were. You looked down at the fish swimming in the little pond and sighed; they're lives were so simple. "Of course their lives are simple, (Y/N), they're fish." You said and laughed at yourself; you really were losing it. "My lady, you called for me?" You turned and saw Lord Varys standing there. You stood and gave him a small smile. "Lord Varys. Will you join me for a walk?" He smiled. "I would be delighted, my lady." Together, you began to walk towards the more secluded part of the garden; a detail Varys picked up on. "How are you fairing, my lady?" You smiled. "Let's skip the formalities, lord Varys." You stopped and faced him. "And how many times have I said it's alright to call me (Y/N)?" "Several times, my lady." You chuckled. "Varys, I know you're planning on breaking Tyrion out." His face went blank. "I don't know where you plan to go, but I want you to take me with you." "(Y/N), I-" You held your hand up. "Don't try to deny it or make excuses for why I cannot." You sighed. "I'm miserable here, Varys. I am trapped in a loveless marriage, I see the sneers on their faces and hear the whispers as I pass them in court..." You took a shaky breath to try and keep yourself composed. "I want you to take me to my sister." You saw him stiffen up a bit. "(Y/N), it will be a long and very dangerous journey. If you were to be caught-" "You and I both know you're too smart to let that happen. You say you serve the realm, Varys. My sister is the heir to the iron throne, the people are suffering with the Lannisters in power." You placed a hand on his arm. "Please, Varys." He searched your face. "Tonight. Meet me here after the guards change. Bring only what you need and make sure your cloak is on. Tell nobody." You smiled and gave him a hug. He froze at your contact and you pulled away. "Thank you, Varys." "Do not thank me yet, we have a long way to Meereen." You placed your arm through his and continued your walk.
—————————————
That night, you had your hand maid help you get ready for bed. "Emily, I just want to say thank you." She seemed surprised. "It's quite alright, my lady. There's no need to thank me; I'm only doing my job." You turned and gave her a smile. "And a wonderful job you've done." She blushed at the compliment. "Is that all, my lady?" You looked her over; this would be the last time you probably will ever see her. "Yes, enjoy the rest of the night off." She curtsied and then left. You quickly stood up and changed into a pair of trousers you had made, slipped on your riding boots, and reached for your shirt. You paused when you realized it was one of Jaime's older shirts he never wore anymore; you ran your hands over it before taking it and sliding it on. You threw your vest and belt on before grabbing a bag and throwing a dress and one of your shirts in. You suddenly felt nauseous; the feeling completely caught you off guard that you almost didn't make it to the bathroom. You threw up and quickly rinsed your mouth out; blaming it on your nerves. You grabbed your sword and put it on your belt before wrapping yourself in your cloak. You took one last look around your room; it had been your cage for the past 20 years and you were finally going to be free. You slipped out of your room and out to the gardens. You were starting to get worried about how long you were waiting when a shadow emerged. "(Y/N), we must hurry." You walked as fast as you could with Varys as he led you down to where he would meet Tyrion. You got to the door and felt yourself start to get nauseous again but you refused to throw up. There was knocking on the door; Varys opened it and there stood Tyrion. "(Y/N)? What are you doing?" You smiled. "Long story, we can talk on the boat. We need to move now brother." Tyrion was always your favorite; you truly considered him your brother. You made your way to the docks when the bells began ringing; you felt your blood run cold at the sound. "They know he's missing." You said. "No, they've found my father's body." You turned to Tyrion. "What did you do." "We don't have time. We need to get on that ship, now." Varys stated. Varys led you to one of his little birds, who put Tyrion in a crate. "I'm so sorry." You said but he gave you a sad smile. "It's alright, it's best for all of us." They closed the lid and loaded him onto the ship. Varys grabbed your hand and led you onto the ship. "You need to not draw attention to yourself. Stay in the cabin unless absolutely necessary and if you leave, keep the hood on." You nodded and he led you below deck and into the cabin. You stepped in before immediately becoming sick. You ran to the window and threw up; you wiped your mouth and Varys poured you a cup of water to rinse your mouth out. "I'm so sorry." "It's quite alright. May I ask you something?" You looked at him. "Have you been getting sick lately?" "Yes but I figured it was just my nerves from everything going on and-" You froze. It all made sense: the nausea and the fact that you hadn't bled in almost 2 moons. You looked at Varys with wide eyes- you were pregnant.