Bran Stark

***** MAJOR SEASON 8 SPOILERS. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU FINISHED SEASON 8**********

You pushed Bran's wheelchair through the entrance of the Dragon Pit and glanced around you. "This is incredible, Bran. Don't you think so?" You asked as you continued to take in your surroundings. "Yes." You were used to his simple responses now. You had been by Bran's side ever since you were children, and you've stayed by him through everything- the escape from Winterfell, the journey beyond the wall, the journey home, you stood by him against the  Night King, and after hearing Jon killed Daenerys you traveled with him and his sisters to King's Landing. You pushed him under the canopy and placed him between Arya and Sansa. "Thank you, (Y/N)." You gave his shoulder a supportive squeeze before taking a step back. You rested your hand on the hilt of your sword and watched as everyone else took their seats. It was then that you noticed two figures enter the Dragon Pit. You immediately recognized Tyrion Lannister, but you didn't know who the man escorting him was. You listened to everyone and occasionally focused on Bran. "I pledge my allegiance to Queen Daenerys and I keep my vows. Jon Snow deserves to die." You looked over at a woman on the left and tightened your grip on your sword. "Threaten my brother again, and I'll kill you." Arya said and you smirked. "Then who decides?" "If I may?" Tyrion states and everyone settles down again. "I think that the new king or queen should decide his fate." "And who would that be?" One man asked. "Why don't we let the people decide?" Sam offered, which received laughs from majority of the people in return. "We should choose amongst us." Another person stated. You watched as Lord Edmure, Bran's uncle, stood up. He started speaking when Sansa interrupted. "Uncle, sit down." You did your best to stifle your smirk as he slowly sat down. "I believe," you looked at Tyrion as he began speaking. "What unites people are stories. And who has a better story than Bran the Broken, the memory of the world?" Your eyes went wide as you looked at Bran. "I know you do not want this. But will you lead the Seven Kingdoms to the best of your abilities?" Everyone's eyes were on Bran. "Why do you think I came all this way?" You smiled. "Then let's vote." One by one, the lords and ladies all said yes in favor of Bran. But Sansa declared the North an independent kingdom, which Bran allowed. "Then, we have it. Bran the Broken, First of His Name, king of the Andals and the first men, lord of the Six Kingdoms, and protector of the realm. Long may he reign." "Long May he reign!" You said and you couldn't help but smile. "Tyrion, I'm appointing you Hand of the King." "No, he will not." Grey Worm states. "He's right. I've made too many mistakes." Bran smiled softly. "And you will spend the rest of your life fixing them."  He shifted a bit in his chair. "And (Y/N)?" You walked around so you could face him. "Yes, Your Grace." You both smiled a bit. "I want you by my side, as Queen." You were shocked. "What?" "You have been by my side since we were children and you have never been afraid to speak honestly with me. I may be the Three- Eyed Raven, but I'm nothing without you." You blushed at his words. You could feel everyone's eyes burning holes into your head. "I-I... yes." Everyone clapped at your answer and Bran visibly relaxed a bit. You moved closer and hugged him. "I was really hoping you would say that." He whispered in your ear. "I would do anything for you, Bran." You whispered back before kissing his cheek and moving back to your spot behind him. "As for Jon Snow, he will be sent to the Wall and take the Black. Is that sufficient enough for you, Grey Worm?" The man thought about for a few moments before nodding. He released Tyrion from his chains and walked away.
***** Time Skip *****
You stood beside Bran on the dock and watched as Jon made his way towards your group. He shared a few words with Sansa before giving her a hug and moving to you and Bran. He kneeled before you both. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you." He said and looked up at Bran. "You were exactly where you were supposed to be." Jon turned his attention to you. "(Y/N), thank you for always being there for him. You'll make a good Queen." You pulled him up and gave him a hug. "Take care of yourself, Jon." He pulled back and nodded. He looked at Arya. "Where will you go?" She thought a moment. "What's west of here?" "I don't know." She smiled. "No one knows; all of the maps stop. I'm going to travel and find out." Jon smiled. "Have your needle?" She placed her hand on the hilt. "Right here." She said before throwing herself into his arms. He pulled back and gave all of you one last look before getting into the boat. You couldn't help the tear that escaped. You brushed it away and watched as Jon got smaller in the distance. You felt a hand in yours and looked down to see Bran already looking up at you. "He's going to be alright." Bran said softly. "I know. I'm just going to miss him." Bran looked back at the water. "Me too." You watched until you could no longer see him. "Alright, my King. Let's get you inside. I'm sure your small council is eager to see you." You said as you pushed him back to the Red Keep.