Jon Snow

**** Season 5/6 Spoilers!!!****

You had always hoped that you'd be back at Winterfell one day, but never like this. You promised Bran that you would watch over Rickon alongside Osha when you split up, but you got caught and handed over to the Bolton's. "(Y/N), I'm scared." Rickon whispered and you pulled him closer to you. "Me too." You knew Osha was dead and it was only a matter of time before Ramsey came for the two of you. You ran your hand through Rickon's hair and drifted off into your thoughts.
**Flashback****
"Jon, you're stupid if you think joining the Night's Watch is all that you can offer to the world." You fought back tears as he readied his horse. "(Y/N), I'm a bastard. I can't become a lord or bring honor to my family. This is my only option." You clenched your fists. "Did you ever love me? Was anything you ever said true?" He froze and slowly turned to look at you. "(Y/N)-" "Well?" He sighed. "I have always loved you, (Y/N), and I will always love you." "Then why would you leave me?" He reached for you but you pulled back. He looked hurt but you didn't care; you were so angry and upset. "I can never give you what you want... what you deserve." "Then I hope you're happy freezing at the Wall, Jon Snow." And with that, you picked up the bottom of your dress and stormed back into the castle.
*****End Flashback****
You were brought out of your thoughts by the jingling of keys. You looked at the cell door and saw a pair of soldiers open the door. They dragged you to your feet and tied your hands in front of you before dragging you out of the cell. You blinked at the harsh light outside before slowly adjusting. You saw men running around gathering weapons and shields, and at the center of all the chaos was Ramsey with an evil smirk on his face. "Ahh, there you are." He grabbed your face and you glared at him. "I have a surprise for both of you." He said before letting go of your face. The soldiers attached a rope to the two of you and handed Ramsey the other end after he mounted his horse. "Come." He said before moving forward. You were marched out of Winterfell and to an open field. "Rickon, be brave." You whispered and he nodded but the poor boy was terrified. Eventually, you were brought to a halt and pushed to the front. You could see an army on the other side of the field but you couldn't tell who it was. Ramsey dismounted and walked to you. "Let's play a game." "He's just a child, Please-" He smacked you across the face so hard you stumbled. You held your cheek and glared at him. "I didn't say you could speak." He pulled out a dagger and your eyes went wide. He smirked and cut the ropes around both your hands and Rickon's. "Now, the rules are simple. You have to run across the field, where your surprise is." You both hesitated. "Well, go on." You grabbed Rickon's hand and began running, thankful you chose trousers and a tunic the night of your escape. You ran as fast as you could and gasped when an arrow wizzed past your head. You pushed yourself and Rickon to run faster towards the figure speeding towards you. You grunted in pain when an arrow grazed your arm. "Faster, Rickon!" You yelled and grunted when an arrow grazed your cheek. You were close enough to see who was on the horse racing towards you- it was Jon. He had his arm down to help you up. You looked back and saw Ramsey getting ready to release an arrow. You turned back and pulled Rickon ahead of you and with all your energy pushed him into Jon's grasp just as an arrow lodged into your side. You gasped and fell to your knees. "(Y/N)!" Jon yelled as he turned his horse around. You saw Ramsey reloading and prayed to the Gods that this wasn't the end. You raised your arm and prayed that Jon would get to you before Ramsey's arrow did. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath when you were grabbed and hauled up just as an arrow hit the ground where you were. You released the breath you were holding and opened your eyes. Jon looked down at you in worry and you gave him a weak smile. "Jon.." You said softly before passing out. Jon looked down and saw your side was soaked red. He made it back to his side and immediately got off his horse. He picked you up and rushed you over to a few healers back in the forest line. "She needs help!" He said and laid you down. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Ser Davos. "She's gonna be alright. She's a fighter, but you need to be with us. We need to take back Winterfell; for both the King and for her to heal somewhere safe." Jon gave you one more look; you were still unconscious but you looked pale. He stood up and walked back to his horse. He mounted it and drew his sword. "Charge!"
*****Time Skip*****
The first thing you noticed when you woke up was a sharp pain in your sighed. You groaned and tried to sit up but a hand pressed you down. You opened your eyes to see Jon. "What happened? Where am I?" "Shh, it's alright. You're in Winterfell." You gasped. "Where's Rickon? Is he safe?" Jon sighed. "Yes. He's a bit shaken up but he's okay." You sighed in relief and relaxed back into your pillows. "Does that mean you killed Ramsey?" "No, I didn't." You looked at him. "What do you mean no?" He gave you a small smile. "I put him in the kennels and allowed Sansa to decide his fate." You chuckled. "I hope he dies a slow and painful death." You said before groaning again. "Should I get someone?" He asked as he stood up from his chair. "No, no." He slowly sat back down and a silence fell across the room. "How long was I out?" "A week." You frowned at his answer, but didn't say anything. Silence filled the room again. "Was it everything you hoped it be?" You asked softly. He looked at you. "What?" "The Night's Watch." He sighed. "No." You looked at him for a few moments in silence. "(Y/N), I'm sorry for hurting you. I only wanted you to be happy." You sighed. "I was happy. With you." "I couldn't have given you what you wanted. Not then, at least." You gave him a confused look. "It's complicated, but I was killed and brought back to life. Therefore, I've been released from my vows." You had no idea how to answer him. "And now, I've been declared the King in the North." Your head was spinning. He grabbed your hand in his. "(Y/N), I never stopped loving you. I couldn't be the man you wanted or needed then. But I am now, and I will do everything to protect you and make you happy." You smiled at him. "Oh, Jon. You don't need a fancy title to make me happy. Just promise that you'll never leave my side again." He raised your hand and kissed it. "I promise, my love." You smiled. "Now, tell me. How did you cheat death, Jon Snow?" You asked and he chuckled before telling you the story.