♜ Chapter 11 ♜

Start from the beginning

It was around lunch break at Y/N's college in Korea when Lia was doing her nails while Soobin was munching on another bread he bought few seconds ago.

Beomgyu and Kai were enjoying their time as they played an online battel game together.

"It sure feels empty without Yeonjun...." Soobin said as he finished eating and lied his back against the tree.

"You already finished eating that bread? It's number 13!" Beomgyu said. Soobin slapped Beomgyu's leg as he glared at him. "I am larger than you so it's normal for me to eat twice the food you eat." Soobin said.

"You two stop bickering now! Do you have any news about Yeonjun hyung?" Kai asked. "He already texted me saying he arrived in Thailand yesterday. He will visit China next and lastly Germany." Soobin said. "That's weird for filming a drama but cool at the same time." Lia said as she finished painting her nails and rose them high to admire them.

"What about Y/N? I haven't talked to her or seen her for a while, I feel very bad....." Soobin said. Lia stopped as she starred blankly to the space in front of her and tears gathered around her eyes.

"What is wrong? Is she hurt??" Soobin asked in a worried tone. "No.....I just feel bad....I am a bad friend! I haven't called or texted Y/N for a long time and left her all alone! I don't know what got into me...." Lia cried and covered her face.

"That's okay......I bet she is fine watching some drama with Taehyun!" Beomgyu said. Soobin hit his hand and told him to shut up and then looked at Lia hopelessly as he didn't know what to do or say.

"So you finally knew about Y/N's flight?" Lucas asked as he approached from the distance with Jaehyun.

"What flight?" Lia asked. "Wait, Y/N didn't tell you about it yet?" Lucas asked.

"What are you talking about?" Beomgyu asked Lucas as he stood up. "Taehyun sent Y/N to Germany to get her legs treated and she will stay there for a while." Jaehyun said.

"You are lying. Y/N won't travel without telling me!" Lia said. "I am not. Go call her and check it, oh wait! She is probably in the plane now. How can you not care about her like this? Are you even her friend?" Jaehyun said in a sarcastic tone that made Lia's face drop as tears slid down her face.

"Hyung that was too harsh!" Lucas said. "But it's the truth." Jaehyun shot back at the younger member coldly.

Lia only covered her face as she pushed Jaehyun away and ran crying.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY THIS??" Soobin said furiously as he held Jaehyun's collar.

Jaehyun only smiled as he placed a hand on Soobin's shoulder and in less than a second, his face became cold and emotionless.

"I am a true friend of Y/N. A person who won't give up on her just because she is dating a cold hearted broken doll. A person who cares about her a lot, a person who considerers her as a loving annoying little sister. Unlike you." Jaehyun said as he removed Soobin's hands and walked away followed by Lucas.

The younger boys looked at the ground not being able to say a word after what Jaehyun said.

"Guys.....never mind what he said. W-"

"No, he is right hyung. We stopped hanging out with Y/N ever since we knew she was in a relationship with Taehyun." Kai said. "We are the bad people here not Y/N or Jaehyun. Taehyun sent her to get treated and we didn't know about it....." Beomgyu said.