O7

The winds got harsh, letting the rain whip across the surface of the dirt. I shivered violently, wanting nothing more then to be in the warmth of my own house.

It's been a while, the moon had risen hours ago.

Outside, on the porch, Embry stood there glaring at my shivering frame. "What the hell were you thinking?!" He bellowed. I quivered under his sharp stare.

"I-I j-just needed to b-blow of-f some st-team." I said slowly, hugging myself tightly. He softened and took me into his arms, brought me inside and set me on his couch.

"What were you doing outside anyways?" He asked, throwing a thick blanket over me, then pulling me into him. I was envoloped with heat and accepted it.

"I went looking for Quil; but he's was.. Er, busy." I looked away, pressing my fingers to his warm chest eagerly. He shook softly, then moved so I was completely covered by the warmth.

His look was soft now and I saw my Embry in those rich brown eyes, "What about just running after Jake and I?"

I snorted, "Does it really look like Jake's happy with me at the moment?" He shrugged resting his head against the arm of the couch. "Why was he mad, anyways?"

He hesitated, "To be honest, I know why, but I don't understand why it bothered him that much. So, honestly it'd be pointless to try to explain." I sighed loudly at his words.

"Well, someone better explain soon." I growled, hugging myself again.

Embry looked down, and knotted his eyebrows together, "Your lips are blue; how long were you outside anyways?"

"I don't know, I went to Quils, then walked here, like, all night, maybe?"

He sighed, then shifted again, pushing me under him. I embraced the warmth happily. There were knocks coming from the door, more then just one person.

"Come in," Embry called. I watched as three large figures entered, one stiffened. Jacob, Paul, and Jared.

"Oh, well, isn't this lovely," Jake said sarcastically. I looked down, in hopes of hiding the hurt playing across my face.

"What the hell?" Jared asked, raising his eyebrows at the position Embry and I were in.

"She's was out in the rain,"

When I looked over Embrys shoulder, my hair clung to my face and my body shook violently again. Each of the males faces grimaced, "How long was she outside?" Paul asked.

"All night," I nodded, confirming Embry's words.

"We've got to bring her to Sam's," Paul said urgently. Embry got off the couch and Paul instructed Jacob to pick me up and carry me.

"I can walk," I protested quietly, avoiding Jake's eyes.

Jared was on the phone with someone, "All night. Yeah, now? Alright," He tossed the phone on Embrys couch where I was moments ago.

"Let's go," Paul said, holding the door open. We entered the rain again, and I shivered uncontrollably. The boy's walked swiftly down the dirt road, ignoring my protests to bring me home.

I gave up when they just didn't change their minds. I folded my arms around myself, and leaned against Jacob's shoulder. They turned into the forest, and entered the backyard to a beautiful small house not long after.

"Get her inside, now." Paul instructed, racing off into the house. Jacob and Jared set me down on a couch. Paul came back with two thick blankets in hand; he set them over me, and tucked them around me tightly. I rocked back and forth, missing the heat that radiated off Embry, Jacob and most likely Paul and Jared as well.