Forever A Happy Life (Short chapter)

PLEASE READ

Hello kohais..

So If you didn't know I want to be able to start other stories. So sadly some will be coming to an end. Sadly, this one is today. I've worked, and tried my best on this story as It truly was amazing to write, as it really touched me somewhere. As I truly hope you guys enjoyed reading it. I'd like to thank you for all the support to, I truly love you all as you are all kind souls. You can always vent within any of my stories as i'd ever judge you. This is a safe place where you can say anything. You can even DM me. But other than my ranting. Please enjoy the story..

Thank you for joining me on this adventure, of this story. It was truly amazing. 

Semi 

My body rolled left to right on the bed as I couldn't find a way to make myself pleasant and warm. Freezing, ice cold air would hit me from all directions. As it was like a fight almost. Hot and cold. The blankets warm me up to the point the heat is to much, till the freezing cold air hits my bare legs causing them to shiver. 

I turned and cuddled into something, before blinking. Realizing everything, I looked down to see who I knew would be there. Shirabu. He was peaceful in his slumber, he seemed so relaxed. So peaceful. The sight of him made me blush, as I couldn't help but rub my hand through his hair. 

A soft smile soon appeared on his face, making my face heat up more. I cuddled into him more, breathing in his scent. It relaxed me in ways, it may be weird. But like said. It all calmed me down. That's ok, right? Or would I be a weird freak for my such likings. A smile was held on my face till shirabu's eyes shot open. I was scared for a quick second as his eyes shot open quickly. He blinked a bit before rubbing his eyes. "Good morning" he said softly. " Morning" I tried to say. But it came out raspy, and hoarse. Shirabu let his eye brows raise before letting out a chuckle. 

I looked at him, arching an eyebrow. "Why are you laughing?!" He kept chuckling. "Just your voice that's all" I knew what he was talking about,as I was going to tell him it usually happens but before I could he spoke up. "Your voice is probably like that cause when you sleep you snore. With your mouth wide open" He chuckled more as I knew he couldn't hold it back anymore. 

My face turned red, I was so embarrassed. I looked away from his not wanting to make eye contact. But I soon looked at him again. Where he soon gave me a small kiss on the forehead. I smiled, slightly. As the embarrassment turned into fluster. 

I never knew I would make it this far. From helping out to getting to know each other to soon dating. We've made it so far, it was nice. Life was amazing. The smiles we enjoyed, everything. The time on the court. I couldn't even believe we started as enemy's. But were close, were together, and life is good.

I took shirabus hand into mine. "I love you" I said. He blushed returning the same thing I said. As we woke up continuing are day. How life has brought us far,

.

.

.

.

.

My wonderful shirabu

The End 

Hello kohais

This chapter was short cause there wasn't more to write. But also sorry for not posting forever, never has motivation and have been recovering, like said. But I'm trying to get back on feet. But also im not quite sure if anyone will see this, cause my absence may have made you all disappear...Sorry for my disappearance. But thank you for reading my story, thank you for the support. I'll miss this book but that's ok. maybe. But truly thank you all..

Love you all <3