Helping and thinking

Hello Kohais!

Im sorry I havent posted in a while, that's kinda why im trying to post as much as I can today on all my stories. Also I didn't really know what to do with the image above as I couldn't really find what I was looking for, but I hope its ok..(Also my writting may be a little different, maybe, if so tell me what you think. If your ot sure of the difference im using more..um...I dont really know how to explain it except im putting way more emotional understanding into it by using words and phrasing stuff I guess you could say. But some parts wont be so...i dont know.....)

Now enjoy the story! <3

Semi 

Love something one always has within the heart, deep inside the body as a heart may glow when around the one figure they feel love to. But they wont know. As are bodies hide what is inside as we are all just a mystery to one another. The boy I love, like. Oh how he has a place in this spot I call my heart, as it will soon ride on the road to my head, to my face. As paint may seem to be splattered on my face, blush. The red little tint forms into the face to show some emotion that can not be let out. But how he may not see it. As his eyes may confuse him on what may be laying deep inside me.

All of these thoughts and theories flew through my head, only to surprisingly not bring stress through my charging body as energy is soon rising within me. I was on my bed, shirabu next me. He was laying down, but oh how it reminded me of things. Where soon my brain will form a picture in my head. Of how he lays, may my mother be shown to me as she lays in her casket. " Wake up mom" "Please" "I need you here with me". Words and memories took over my mind, my head. As they stayed there everything playing on repeat. As she just lays there, the gods don't hear what I say, what I pray. As she will not get up, as she will not come back and hug me. Please, hug me one more time. But that wish will never come true, as your arms show lifelessness as all I can do is watch you sink into the ground, the earth. As your wings help you soar throughout this dark time, rain falling down like bullets as god has taken another life into his hands. 

Snapping out of dreading thoughts I was soon seeing myself, my hand. Lay on the boys head, slowly caressing it. His hair knotted and messy as a shower he has not taken. He still layed there, eyes shut completely. Sleep taking in his body as he took slow breathes. He hummed through his soft lips as this somehow brought a soft smile to my pale face, maybe even a loving one. My hands slowly glazed of his hair soon to his forehead where heat once use to be. My hands touched his forehead, his silky skin. The heat has disappeared as all I felt was no heat, yet no coldness. As the sickness that once layed in his body was fought off, soon stored in the memory of the body to try to help it not come back. But may it will someday, maybe. As germs and particles fly through this air only to cause people to lay in there beds helplessly. 

A long breath left my mouth, a sigh. As my eyes felt dull as my heart ached for a second. Only for it to go away like a flicker of a light. The room was silent, at least almost. As all that was heard was the soothing soft breathes that left the boys mouth as mine all came out as a sigh it seemed. As it was like I was underwater, holding my breathe only to go back to the surface for air. But the water wasn't the ocean as it was stress that filled up inside me, sadness. As that was what was drowning me as jealousy thought it would be fun to come and play.

Emotions within me caused aching to my stomach. As it all felt so weird, how feelings have now soon drowned me and taken over my body. Deep breathes were trying to release from my mouth only to be held back as I kept drowning. The world soon disappearing from my sight as darkness was soon surrounding me. The world wasn't here anymore as all it was, was me and my head. Lames of games as they spun through my head. Emotions sunk devotions as I felt like I was soon feeling nothing. Drowning as im frowning, trying to get air in lungs. My eyes closing tightly, squeezing as im wheezing. Still just to be suffocated. 

Then Boom

.

.

.

.

.

Reality

PLEASE READ:

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter!

But what do you guys think of my new writing style??

But other than that the reason this was short was because I want you guys to vote on what happens next! 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀

A:  Semi tried to confess to shirabu 

B: Shirabu tries to confess to semi 

C: Tendou comes over and soon finds out himself, that he can see. They both like each other. So with this he bluntly tries to get them together by teasing them both. (This sotry will have a side of ushiten) 

D: Semi takes shirabu on a 'date' that shirabu is oblivious. Where he will soon confess to him, or at least try to.

Right now this is all I can come up with so im sorry if there really garbage ideas.. I kinda just thought about them now...