"im fine"

Shirabu

"I'm fine"

A word I use a lot to hide what I think inside. I may seem heartless, I may seem mean, and I am. But inside I'm sad, broken and depressed.

I don't want help though. I can handle it myself.... I can't. I can't handle it on my own. These are all just words I say to convince myself even though deep inside I need help I want help but the stubbornness inside me only holds me hostage.

My feet softly hit the floor as my face was hanging down. Dark eyes we're hidden from the quiet hallways. I just didn't want them to see me. You may question who these people are? But you already know, bullies. I deal with them everyday just hoping they aren't here, but I'm always unlucky.

I made it to my locker safely, praying to the gods. This was the first time in a while they haven't beat me. I grabbed my stuff and closed my locker softly as I felt I had to energy today. My whole day turned though as my prays I sent above didn't make it.

My fave was slammed against my locker, causing it to ache in pain. That's gonna leave a mark. My stuff dropped to the ground as I was flipped around so I was now pinned to my locker. My legs shaked as he stood above me. A smile on his face. His arms left the side of my head as I put my hands to my face. Not only bracing for impact, but also to protect myself. But it never helped with his strength.

He blew right threw my arms as he hit me right in the eye. I gasped as I felt a loss of air as the impact of the punch made my head hit the locker. I wined as it hurt like hell. I covered my eye as tears streamed down my face.

His fist lifted up as memories were brought to me. Father was all that came to my mind. As I thought of the resemblance tears streamed down my face more as I felt like I was hyperventilating, which I soon was. A hard blow went right to my stomach as I coughed. I never got my breathe back as I went back to hyperventilating. My eyes became blurred as I thought for a second I was going to pass out, but I didn't.

Soon I was waiting for another hit as I closed my eyes, but there was nothing. I soon couldn't hear as all I was hearing was my hard breathes. Soon I felt a hand placed on my shoulder. I flinched at the touch (A/N: y'all already know who it is 😂) I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. I was met with dark brown eyes. I focused on his face more, it was semi!?

I coughed in shock seeing him. But before I knew it I was embraced by large strong arms. I felt safe, I felt warm. Tears soon fled out of my eyes again, but they weren't sad. They were happy. I hugged him back, the feeling of this safeness was amazing. I sniffled a bit as I soon took in his sent, it was all relieving.

Soon I felt a hand rub over my hair as semi was soon rubbing my hair. But then the whole thing came back to me, all of are fights and all of are disagreeing. Yet here he is helping me. Guilt started to rush over me as I felt bad for all the times I yelled at him or we got into a fight.

The hug was soon released as I felt a lot more sad now, and scared but when he grabbed my hand I became more relaxed. "Let's go to the infirmary, ok? " I just nodded at him.

We walked down the hallway still holding hands. Curiosity swept over me as I soon began to think about what happened to the bully, and what about my school stuff?

We made it there sooner than I thought as I knew it was only quick due to all the thoughts going threw my mind. "I'll talk to the nurse sit down" I looked at him again, bowing in thanks before walking to the bed in the other room, sitting down.

The nurse soon came in as she went to the counter. She pulled out a cotton piece of something as she also grabbed what looked like a eye patch. She then walked over to me. "Can you please open your eye? Are you able to do that? " I shook my head. The blows the boy always gave me were very harsh as I knew they hurt me very badly. I could probably sue him, but I never did. I never wanted trouble like that as I knew he'd fine me later.

She finished patching up my eye as I thanked her slowly getting up. "You should lay down, or I can call your parents if you'd like. " She spoke calmingly. "My mom isn't home, she's on a trip.. " I spoke softly. "I can take care of him" Semi said. The nurse paused, scratching the back of her neck for a second "ok, that should be ok, but all he needs is a day off from school. A time to rest. " Semi nodded as she soon did to.

Semi came up to me sitting next to me, rubbing my back. I flinched slightly arch in my back the slightest. He quickly pulled back "sorry! ". I rubbed my back a bit before soon placing my head on his shoulder. Only to soon snuggle into his chest. This is only the second time of me touching him and i felt so safe for some reason. It seems weird I know, if anything people think I'm disgusting. Maybe even semi, maybe he's just pity. Maybe in reality he would push me and shove me away. I closed my eyes slowly before opening them again, maybe that's really what he wanted to do.

I slowly lifted my head of his shoulder. I didn't want to be a bother to him. "You ready to go?" I slowly nodded my head. "Do you want to go to your house and get clothes? " I was kinda wielded out by his question, I mean of course I do. "Uh, yeah" I mumbled a bit. With that we both soon left school, grabbing are stuff and heading to my house.

I quickly went inside a packed my things. I told my my I'd be at a friends as I soon left already knowing she wouldn't care (just to make this clear. Shirabus parents got a divorce, separating there own ways. But soon his mom got busy and couldn't see him cause he use to visit her as he was living with his dad. But soon he became abusive. He never told his mom till she soon found out from seeing him one day with bruised, trying to hide it. Soon after she went to court and soon got custody of him but life was hard. Now the father is in jail and has been there for a while. Ok enjoy the rest of the story.). We made it to semis house fairly quickly. I went inside to be treated by a calming smell causing me to slump my shoulders in relaxation.

  We made are way to his room as it was pretty normal. He had a tv, desk a medium sized bed. He had a couple of bureau's. I stood at the door not sure if he would want me to sit down on his bed or at a seat. He went inside his room and looked at me "are you coming? " "Oh.. Uh yeah... " I walked in further so I was now standing in the middle of his room, looking like a idiot. "You can sit down you know" I looked at him before very slowly walking up to him and sitting next to him.

I don't know why I was so nervous all of a sudden. It's probably because I've never been here or because of that awkward situation. Maybe it's because I've been surprised that he's actually helping me. But then a popped into my mind. One that I may agree with, but at the same time I was in denial.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Am I falling for semi? "

A/N:
I'm sorry if this is bad! I truly have though really hard threw out this whole thing just hoping on don't make a mistake cause I know it may bother you guys. I'm really really really sorry if there was, I'm sorry if it was bad or was trash! Please forgive me!! But thank you for the support! ❤💞❤💞