Something We Call Dumb Luck

Hello Kohai's!! 

Yes, finally I new chapter! I'd like to apologize for not being here for a long time as I was going through a lot and really needed to pick myself up. I did, kinda, and here I am trying to get back into writing! So I hope you enjoy!!

Semi 

I love you

It practically slipped right of my tongue, right through my lips. But how in the end, it felt so nice in a way. As feelings that laid on my shoulder, holding me down, finally floated up. Right away when looking at shirabus expression it completely changed. It went from a curious look to almost a shocked one, maybe even a scared one. His eyes grew wide as his mouth parted open a bit. Red blush formed on the end of his cheeks as me covered his mouth with his hands. 

I slightly began to quiver as I wasn't sure what he was thinking what he was going to do. He then looked at me before getting up. "I have" he hesitated, letting go of a shaking sigh "to go" with that he ran out of my house. He was so quick as I couldn't even push myself to tell him anything.

He just left. He was gone. Forever? I wouldn't know. 

Shirabu 

I was speed walking down the road, face beating red as I felt myself become warmer and warmer. 'He likes me' It just kept repeating in my head. Spinning around as it swayed like a swing. The words just flying around. Each time I told myself that I felt myself get redder and redder. Now further down the road I stopped. I realized what I just did. Without thinking I left. I froze. 

I felt so bad. How could I just leave, not giving him an answer. A shaky breathe left my mouth once again as I slowly took out my phone (POOF, now he has his phone. Magic!). I went to Semi's number. Slowly clicking on the eye-con. It sent me to 'send a message to semi'. I slowly began to type on my keyboard, once done sending the message. 

Message (This is trash I know..I'm sorry...)

I turned off my phone waiting for a text

I turned off my phone waiting for a text. I slowly walked down the road feeling a bit guilty for leaving semi without an answer as I knew it was a yes. I just needed to mentally prepare myself to tell him. Minutes went by as I soon felt a buzz from my hand. I turned on my phone. 

I opened my phone looking at the text

I opened my phone looking at the text. Frowning a bit as I knew he was probably hurting. I wanted to tell him now but I just wasn't able to push myself. I made it to my house opening the door and running in. I ran straight to my room, practically landing face first on it. With that I just laid there. 

When ready I slowly  brought myself up. I looked at the clock as its been a half an hour I've been laying there. I jumped not noticing this. How could i have laid there that long. I sighed getting up thinking about getting something to eat then text semi. But it wasn't because I was hungry. But instead stressed. 

I made my way downstairs, grabbing some chips from the cabinet. I made my way to my couch, taking slow steps. I plopped myself on the couch quickly opening the bag as I began to much on them. Trying to eat my stress away. While doing this I took out my phone. Slowly making my finger go to semi's contact. I clicked on it quickly making my finger type away as fast as I can, texting the longest message I think I've ever texted. Once done I turned of my phone, eating the chips faster as stress came upon me. 

To: Semi 

From: Shirabu 

Hey Semi. First I'd like to say im sorry for just kinda leaving you like that as I just didn't really know what to do. I was just in shock that's all. But I don't think your disgusting or anything, but instead cute. I'll admit. I liked you for a very long time. I truly have. I had a crush on you for a long time, yet afraid of rejection. But now, all of a sudden you confessed to me. But now here's my answer. I love you to. Through all of this I'd think you'd want to date me?? Correct me if wrong. But if im right, then I'd be glad to. 

Sent.

I was sitting there waiting, waiting for him to respond. Minutes went by as to me it felt like hours as confusion soon went through me. All my stress left me to eating all the chips, which was a lot as it was a family sized, potato chip bag. 'Dang'. I thought to myself. I slowly got up heading to the trash can as I soon through the bag away. 

I went to the fridge getting a drink of milk. Slowly taking it down. Once done I placed the cup in the sink. While placing it in the sink I heard a doorbell go off. Specifically mine. I arched a eyebrow in confusion before heading to the door. I quickly opened the door, trying to see who it was. Once the door opened I was leaped on, soon almost making me fall. "SE-!" but before I could finish the boys name.

.

.

.

.

He smashed his lips on mine.

Hello kohais! 

Yes this is a short story and im dearly sorry. But hey I updated. Now i'll try to update soon but as for now a thunderstorm is coming so i'm going to watch it, Love you guys!!!