Confession? May There Be A Connection..

Hello Kohais!! 

Writing down the votes....

.

.

.

SEMI CONFESSING TO SHIRABU WON!!!!

So I hope you enjoy this story!!!

Semi: 

BOOM

.

.

.

.

.

Reality...

It hits hard like a shard as it jabs into your skin. I can imagine something like magic, only for it to be gone as its drawn from my hand my head. Soon leaving. Like him ,like her, like everyone around me. Where I soon realize everyone around me will soon leave me in a way. 

They stab you in the back as they continue to attack. But some may leave, some may move, making them improve. But oh how they stay with me till the end as their hand soon doesn't expand soon holding onto mine.

.

.

That's what I worry. What if he leave's as he believes It's better for him. He may be gone as it becomes dawn leaving me alone within this cold bed. The sent of him stuck on it in a way. Him playing in my mind as I run, trying to find him. But that's when reality comes, like a doll, long strings attach to me. Like needles like pins as they gab into my skin. As I move around as it says, as blood will be drawn if not. It lies above are heads as we still have something imaginary. 

So with this day, Gravity keeps me down as so does anxiety. But putting that in the back of my mind, where I leave it behind. I step up. But If I tell will he yell, soon saying his farewell. Or will he blush having a rush as he has the same crush? Only the future may know as I hope my mouth lets me make a sound.

Will I make a sound, or will I be clowned. Will I rise, am I wise. Or will I fall making me seem so small. Will I run, soon not getting it done. Or may I be spun soon seeing some fun. Will he be mine or will he decline, will there be a sign that he will be mine. No, Why? Because like stone he seems so alone. But withing that alone is someone who is like a rainbow. As he holds a wall to make him seem tall so there is no brawl. But I know hes sweet, even though he tries to use something to defeat. 

He sits next to me, back straight as the good posture of his is seen. His heavy eyes focused on the gold gray floor. His eyes seemed to daze in and out as if trying to focus on something. The sun dozed down slowly showing bright colors. A smile soon appearing on my face as the sight of it truly makes me happy. How the light reflects and lights up the sky with colors. Like a painting. 

The sun showed through the window as it was a sight to see, turning my head focusing on the boy next to me. He was looking at me. Oh how beautiful he was. The sun showing through the window lit him up like an angel that he is. My smile grew wider if so as blush formed on my face.

My mind spun like a merry go round. My mind turning and swirling as i'm stuck in my head. My bottom lip began to quiver. As words were trying to come out only for me to be biting my lip. Words swarming through my head like wasps as they still waited to come out. Only to not.

I slowly began to shake wondering how much I could take. I'm trying to say as it still came to a delay. I began to pray as I didn't know what to say. But with this I somehow began to move, shifting myself to face him. He turned to me, feeling the shift within my bed I thought. I gulped. Its time, maybe for a goodbye, maybe even to say hi. But most importantly lets hope you stay by my side.

My mouth opened slowly letting a sigh leave my mouth, as it was shaky. "I" I paused. "Need to tell you something" I whispered the last part a bit, but with this I was trying so hard to stay calm. I could feel shirabu's eyes on me as I was looking down at my bed, not making eye contact. I slowly lifted up my head, meeting his dark brown eyes. 

His head was tilted slightly, in curiosity as I had yet to say something. The aura within this room became an awkward moment as my mouth opened once again. The boy oblivious to what I was gonna say. Are mouths are like a mystery,  a black  whole with a echo. Are heads are the creator of are thoughts as what we say out loud is just a echo of are minds thoughts. 

.

.

.

.

"I love you" 

Hello kohais! 

Sorry for not posting for a long time as i'd imagine most of you left...Or at least that's what I think...

Im sorry for being gone as stress came upon me and I couldn't push myself to write..

I tried to last night, as I stayed up kinda late to write this... It was suppose to come out a bit ago but sadly I got a bad headache that left me in a lot of pain for a couple of days.

Im back though.....As I hope you can forgive me.....

.

.

.....love you guys.....<3..<3..