Not Falling In Love

Shirabu

 I was still just sitting there, semi next to me. He slowly got up and reached in his back pocket soon taking out his phone. "I'm going to order dinner" he said calmly. I just nodded. He soon left the room going to another as I knew it was to make the call. 

I sighed a bit, trying to relax myself. Pain shot through my stomach which caused me to clenched my shirt. It hurt so bad. I slowly got up a lifted up my shirt, checking out my stomach. Not to my surprise I was met by a really bad bruise. 

My finger slowly went to it, touching it lightly only for me to let out a loud gasp then a small whimper after. I whined as I thought a tear was going to stream down my face, but I tried to force myself not to. My throat began to sting as I still kept back my tears. 

I was now hunched over trying to sooth the pain with deep breathes. I slowly put down my shirt and went back to semi's bed, sitting down. I kept taking deep breathes as some began to hitch. The bruise that laid on my stomach was huge and the one small touch cause so much pain. 

Semi soon came in as I tried to act as natural as possible. "Hey.." I said softly, a question I want to ask him lingering in my brain. He sat down at a desk. "hey" he said calmly light before. 

I began to play with my fingers, rubbing them and moving around a bit. I guess semi noticed cause when I looked at him he was giving me a confusing look. I gulped a bit before quickly looking away still fiddling with my fingers. I was questioning myself whether I should ask him my question or not.

"What's up with you?" I heard him ask, once again he was calm. But annoyance seem t be within it. I started to shuffle more, not sure how to start my question. "I- uh, q-" I paused trying to correct myself "I have" I hesitated again "a question."

I slowly looked up my eyes meeting his, He looked a bit confused but as all he did was nod a bit. "Ok, What's up?" My leg began to bounce a bit as I became  more nervous over a stupid question. "Why" I paused trying to collect myself a bit, calming myself "Why would you help me. Why didn't you just leave me there.." My voice slowly faded off. 

I looked away from him for a quick second before looking at him again. His face shocked me a bit, he seemed mad in a way. His face seemed a little shocked. He got up which for some reason caused me to flinch. He walked over to me standing above me. "You think i'd leave you??" He said, he did seem quite mad. 

"Y-Yeah, I-i mean" I thought of all of are fights causing more guilt to fall upon me. "We had so many fights, and I thought you hated me so why help someone like me. Someone you don't get along with"  I wasn't looking at him now, but instead my feet. 

"Just because we get into fights doesn't mean I won't help you, I'm not that mean" I just nodded as I now felt kinda stupid a bit for some reason. 

I heard the door bell ring as semi jumped a bit before quickly walking out not saying anything. I just sat there once again alone wondering what he got. "SHIRABU!! FOODS HERE!!" I heard semi yell. 

I slowly got off of his bed and made my way to his voice, where I soon met him in his kitchen with two bowels of ramen which I'm guessing he got at the nearest ramen store. 

I made my way to him, standing next to the table as he sat down. "You can take that bowl you know" I hesitated a bit before nodding in thanks before slowly grabbing the bowl and taking a seat.