How To Protect A Boyfriend

Hello Koahais!! 

So the vote that won waassss-  One of Shirabu's bullies return!! So that shall be in the story! 

(Im really tired, really bored, and I guess I kinda wanna write so thats is kinda what motivated me..) 

But anyways enjoy the story!! 

Shirabu 

He smashed his lips on mine

I was in full shock, as gravity caused me to fall. There was nothing around me to grip onto, and if I grabbed Semi, he'd crush me. As I was thinking of what to do I felt hands wrap around my waist holding me up as his lips were still on mine. To not my surprise Semi caught me, holding onto my waist tightly making sure I wouldn't fall as he soon released the kiss.

He gave me a dorky smile as he was blushing red, as I knew I was to. I just put my hand on semis face, blocking are eye contact as I kept feeling my face heat up. All Semi did was let out a chuckle as I soon let him see once again. He helped me up a bit before letting go of my waist, as he just looked at me. 

The aura in the room became quite awkward as we both were just standing there. Semi was nervous as he became tense. As I also knew he was embarrassed, as his red face gave it all away. I was just looking around the room with my eyes trying to think of something to say. As I truly wanted to break this awkward aura as it was starting to get on mu nerves in a way.

But the silence was soon quenched, as semi's mouth opened as it was filled with secrets almost. As almost all mouths are, the mind processing quickly what to say at it will soon let it out. As a voice will be brought to the other. "So, um. Wanna". Hesitation. Something the mind does when nervous as the word may be within the head, but the mouth won't let it come out. As fear or anxiety may be the cause of it. It's a way one protects the body, emotions. The fear of rejection or regret.

In the mind, words can be easy to find. Oh how are voice sometimes doesn't give us a choice, as we will still stay silent. Like the night, that may seem alright. Only for it to be bad as it may add. But one can always get something outdone, as it will soon go away. The struggle. Like mountains until we conquered them. Soon turning a disaster into a quest. As it can become easier with experience. But that can also be with anxiety, as it's like a string attaching together. Just like mountains and struggles the anxiety that fills the body can be a hill. But some not. As that mountain is a monster, a in poster inside ones head. They say a word as it can stab into us like a sword. Anxiety.

"Go on a date?" Completion. The mind finally convincing itself that even if it may turn out bad its ok. Or just the fact he may have confidence, or that one may have. We all have different levels of anxiety. As when conquered just a bit, whether it's just asking a question. It can cause relief. Air to go through are lungs as it was all held in, letting us breathe a shaky breathe. Speechless about are success.

I looked at him for a bit before nodding my head, agreeing with his idea. As I was waiting for this day to come, like a dream. As this one has truly come true. He once again gave me a funny smile, as all I could do was let a soft laugh leave my mouth in a way. I felt his hand grip onto mine. "Well! lets go! " he said. I was already dressed and out of my pj's so it was ok. All I did once again was smile and nod. We both left the house as I let go of his hand, locking my door.