Chapter-21

Me and Kayton left the beach house a few days ago and were currently at our next destination, which was a cabin near the woods.

It wasn't a cabin really, more like a medium sized house.

I gathered that all our destinations are going to be somewhere private,giving us space to bond.

We have been growing closer and closer each passing day and I am positive we are more than friends.It's funny really,that we are married and have only reached this stage now.

I have finally realized that I was falling in love with him and I can say that he feels something for me too.

I was in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water,when Kayton approached me.

"Hey,one of my bodyguards told me that there is a beautiful waterfall in the woods.He told me it isn't too deep into the woods,so I wanted to ask if you would like to come with me to go see it?" He asked me a bit shyly.

I raised an eyebrow almost teasingly.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked him.

"Maybe......." He replied with a smirk.

I smiled at him before nodding my head.

"Well in that case,yes,I would love to" I said before placing the glass down.

"Just let me change.I will be done in five minutes." I told him before going upstairs to our room.

Yes,you heard me right, I said our room.Just like at the beach house this too had one bedroom.

And honestly we both weren't opposed to the idea.Most of the mornings we found ourselves in the same position as that day when Tony was hugging me while sleeping and I had my head on his chest.

I quickly changed into pair of skinny jeans and a purple top along with a pair of sneakers and threw my hair into a ponytail.I didn't forget to wear a bikini underneath.

I went downstairs and found Kayton waiting for me with a basket in his hand.

I looked at it curiously and he noticed my questioning gaze before answering.

"I thought it would be nice to have a picnic."

"That's very thoughtful of you" I replied with a smile.

"So shall we?" Tony asked me offering me his arm.

"We shall" I replied with a grin before taking his arm.

We both went out and walked in the direction of the woods ,following the dirt path.

Kayton knew the direction and we both talked about random things while walking.

We finally reached our destination and I gasped in awe at the sight in front of us.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's note: Hey guys,it's me again.I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did,don't forget to vote and share.

I accept comments,both good and bad.But please no hate.There is a difference between constructional criticism and pure hate.

So I hope you like the story so far.

See  you in the next chapter.......

TeenageBuddy2728