Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up at about 7 am.I was an early riser and never slept in unless I was really tired.

I got out of bed ,brushed my teeth and had a bath. I was applying make up when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said.

The door opened and a maid,Leila came in.

She curtsied.

"Your Highness, the queen requests your presence in the main parlor." She said.

"Alright, you may tell her I will be there in about fifteen minutes." I said.

"Of course, Your Highness." She said and left the room.

I quickly finished my makeup and changed into my dress for the day.

It was a beautiful off the shoulder gown .

I then looked at myself in the mirror to make sure everything was in place and went out of the room

I reached the main parlor and the guards announced my presence.

I noticed that Aunt Kathryn was there with mother.

I curtsied and then took a seat.

"You wanted to see me ?" I asked.

Mother nodded.

"We summoned you to discuss the details of the wedding." My mom said.

"Alright, so shall we begin?" I said and then we started the planning.

After some painfully long hours, we finally finished.

It was decided that the wedding will take place in the palace garden and that the ceremony will only include close relatives.

I was asked to choose my bridesmaids and Everly will be my maid of honor.

The dress fitting will be tomorrow.

The rest of the day passed by and finally I was in my bed and soon I was fast asleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Author's note: Hello guys,I know it was a short and boring chapter but please forgive me because I am really busy and can't take more time for writing. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Love you,
TeenageBuddy2728