Chapter-16

Wedding venue on top...

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone shake my shoulder and say "wake up".

I slowly opened my eyes to see my mom standing there with Aunt Kathryn and Everly standing behind her.

I rubbed my face, trying to get rid of the sleep and asked-

" What is it?'

-although it sounded more like 'Wassitt'

"It's your wedding day,we need to get you ready" my mom giggled,sounding like an excited teenager.

I was wide awake once I heard the word wedding and sat up straight.

And at that moment I felt reality sink in.

I think,until then ,I didn't realise this was all happening.I was hoping this was all a dream and that when I wake up,it will all be gone.

But now all my hopes were crushed.

I got out of bed with a sigh and all that happened next was a blur.

The next thing I know I was all ready,wearing my wedding dress and my mom was putting the veil and tiara on my head.The tiara was a family heirloom and every Dewar princess wore it on her wedding day.

There hasn't been a Dewar female born in over five generations, so this tiara hasn't been taken out for a very,very long time.

Everly helped me put on my heels

And I was ready.

Everyone around me looked at me in awe and my mom was nearly in tears.

The my dad and Adrian came into the room.Everyone else left us so that it was just me and my family.

"You look stunning, sweetie"my dad said taking me in.

" He better take good care of you"Adrian said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on,Addy,we all know I will be fine" I said.

He just sighed.

"I still can't believe my little sister is getting married. And if I got my way,you wouldn't even be dating until you are at least eighty!"He said looking at me seriously.

" Good thing then,you didn't get your way."I said and just then a knock came on the door.

A maid came in and curtsied.

"It's time Your Majesties" she said and all of us sighed deeply.

"Of course, you may go." My dad said dismissing her.

She curtsied one more time and left without another word.

We all hugged again before going out of the room.

All my bridesmaids went and after them Everly.

Finally it was my turn.

I took a deep breath and took my father's outstretched hand.

We walked down the aisle and Kayton came into view.I inhaled sharply.

He looked breathtaking!

I saw his eyes widen a bit when he saw me and I smiled a bit at that.

We reached the end of the aisle and dad handed me over to Kayton.

The ceremony started.We said our vows and exchanged rings.

We said our vows and exchanged rings

And finally the dreaded part came.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" The minister said.

Kayton pulled back my veil and we looked at each other for a moment before leaning in.

Our lips touched and I felt like sparks were exploding and my stomach was doing somersaults.

I didn't even know what this feeling was and from the widening of Kayton's eyes,I knew he felt it too.

We pulled back.There goes my first kiss.But I must say,it wasn't bad....who am I kidding, it was awesome.

We faced the guests holding hands.

"Their Royal Highnesses,Prince Kayton William Louis Wesley and Princess Anabelle Marya Dewar Wesley" The minister announced and all the guests applauded.(Marya is pronounce as Mar-yeah,not Maria)

We walked together holding hands and I knew that this marriage didn't just change my last name,but also my whole life.

Because I was just a princess and Adrian was the heir to the the throne,but now I am married to the crown prince of England which means I will be a Queen!

•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•

Author's note: Hey guys Finally the chapter we all have been waiting for.Just like I said ,I updated and I hope that you guys are happy.
See you on next Tuesday.
Love,
TeenageBuddy2728