Chapter -17

A few hours later.....

The next thing I know,I am at our wedding reception,dancing with Kayton.

Both of us haven't said much to each other during the whole ceremony.

After the song finished, my dad gestured us to go to him.I tapped Kayton and tilted my head towards dad.

He nodded and we made our way to my dad.

Once we reached him,we saw that he wasn't alone. My mom and Kayton's parents were there as well.

"The reason we called you here is because we are going to give you our wedding gifts." My dad said.

I nodded and waited for them to continue.

"So the both of you will be going on your honeymoon in a few minutes." Uncle David stated.

"As you know,you will be gone for six months,you will be travelling around the world." My mom continued.

"The Dewars' wedding gift is five mansions all over the world,which means the both of you have a mansion in every continent except Antarctica and Europe." Aunt Kathryn said.

Me and Kayton looked at each other with wide eyes.

My parents built us mansions in five different continents!

But they didn't stop there.

"As for us, a palace is being constructed right now in England, which will be your own personal palace." Aunt Kathryn completed.

I am pretty sure my eyes are as wide as saucers.I was dumbfounded.

"But there is no need for such big presents!" Kayton said looking at me and I nodded in agreement.

My mom just waved her hand dismissively.

"It was no problem,besides we didn't know what to get you,so this was the beat option." She said.

"Alright now go to your rooms and change,you need to get to the airport." Aunt Kathryn said.

Both of us nodded knowing that there wasn't anything more we could do.

As we were climbing up the stairs,Kayton decided to break the silence.

"So any idea where we are going for the honeymoon?" He asked.

"I guess it might start on somewhere near beaches, because I overheard my mom talking to yours saying that beaches are a perfect place to start our honeymoon" I said as we reached the top of the stairs.

"Can I call you Tony?because your name is quite a mouthful. " I asked.

"Yes,but only if I get to call you Belle" he said smiling at me.

He had a beautiful smile, the one that girls around the world are swooning over.But why had I only noticed it now?  I asked myself.

Wait,what am I thinking?I shouldn't think like that.I chided myself before realising he had said something.

"But I already have a nickname." I said confused.

"Because, nobody calls me Tony and everyone calls you Anna,so I guess I wanted a name that no one else calls you" he said.

"Alright, you can call me Belle,but only you and the same goes for the name Tony.Deal?" I asked sticking my hand out.

"Deal" he replied shaking my hand.

The both of us went to our separate rooms to change and I noticed that all my stuff were packed.

I put on a pair of jeans and a top along with a pair of heels before taking my hair out of the bun and letting it cascade down my back.

A knock sounded on my door and I opened it to find a casually dressed Kayton in a simple jeans and shirt and boy,did he look hot.

I pushed away such thoughts and looked up at him.

"Ready?" He asked offering me his arm.

"As I'll ever be" I replied before taking his arm.

We walked down the stairs and to the doorway where our families were waiting.

We said our goodbyes with hugs and I hugged Everly last.

"Don't do something I won't do" she said with a mischievous smile and I gently slapped her shoulder.

"We'll see" I replied before kissing her cheek.

"Yes you will" she retorted before kissing my cheek.

After one final bye,me and Tony,as I've decided to call him got into the car and drove to the airport.

I started feeling sleepy and rested my head against the seat, drifting off to sleep.

I vaguely remember someone carrying me and me unconsciously snuggling closer to the person before I fell asleep once more.

•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•

Author's note:Hey guys,I updated and hope you guts like the chapter.
Don't forget to vote,comment and share.
Love,
TeenageBuddy2728