Chapter-15

A few days later.....

It was the day before my wedding. I was extremely nervous and was even contemplating running away!!!

I pushed these thoughts out of mind and went to Everly's room.

She insisted on throwing me a bachelorette party and I allowed her,Afterall  this was my last day as a single person.

I reached Everly's room and raised my hand to knock on the door when the door burst open, revealing a grinning Everly and my other female cousins.

I stumbled back a bit from shock but Evy tugged my hand and pulled me into the room.

"Finally,the bride has arrived." Said Everly.

I cringed a bit at the word bride.

"Let's get this started." Yelled Chloe,one of my cousins.

We didn't have alcohol since nobody wanted a hungover bride or bridesmaids.

Anastasia, another one of my cousins turned on the music and soon we were all laughing and dancing.

After a few hours, a knock sounded at the door and Evy opened the door.

"Mom told me to tell you all to go to bed." Said Adrian.

"Weren't you guys throwing a party for Kayton?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yes but our parents asked us to get some rest and inform you all to do the same." He said.

Everly groaned.

"Party pooper" she said and Adrian just rolled his eyes.

"Fine,I am going to bed ." I said and told my byes to everyone before heading to my room.

Once I reached my room,I had a quick shower before getting into bed.

I was really nervous for tomorrow because it was the most important day in life and it would change my life forever.

Let's hope everything goes smoothly.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Author's note: Hey guys,I know I am  not updating very often.But guess what,I have decided that I am gonna update every TUESDAY!!!!!
Yay!!!
And if I am unable to do so on a Tuesday,I will do it that week itself.So look forward to next Tuesday.
Love,
TeenageBuddy2728