Chapter-20

It's been a week since we arrived at the beach house.We are going to be here for another week before going to God knows where!

Kayton and I talked a lot.I guess the both of us were trying to get used to the idea that the other was a part of our life now.

He told me embarrassing stories about Charlotte and I did the same about Adrian.

Adrian calls whenever he gets time and each time he asks the same thing, "Are you all right?Did he try anything? Do you want me to beat him up?"

Well not the exact words but that's what he meant.

Currently I am on the beach in a bikini,reading a book.

Kayton was inside watching a movie.

"Hey,you mind if I join you?" Somebody asked me and that somebody was none other than my husband.

I shook my head,telling him that I didn't mind and that's when I got a proper look at him.

He was in just his swimming trunks,leaving his broad shoulders,muscular arms and toned chest in full display.

He had a tan body,not to mention super muscular,and God,his abs! I am pretty sure I must be drooling right now.

And when I looked up at his face,I blinked once or twice to make sure that it was indeed Tony standing in front of me and not some Greek God,because he looked like Adonis!

The sunlight made his golden blond hair,look like it was made of pure gold.His eyes looked like melted chocolates trapping me in its depths.And it also enhanced his chiseled face.

I snapped out of whatever trance I was in when he sat beside me.

We talked for a while,watching the sunset before going inside.

I had a shower before changing into pyjamas.I sat down on my bed,thinking about Kayton.

He was a perfect gentleman,he was rich,I mean come on!He is a prince,and not to mention attractive. Very,very attractive.

I'm pretty sure he was every girls' dream man.

And all this made me realise one thing..........I am falling for him.And that too,really hard and really fast!

•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•

Author's note:Hey guys,it's me again.I am so sorry for the short chapter.It's just that I didn't have enough time to write.Sorry again.
Don't forget to vote,comment and share.
Love ya,
TeenageBuddy2728