Asim :- What happened ? he asked me trying to calm me..All I could do was stop my cycle and embrace him without a second thought...losing of the people is definitely worst thing in the world..And I can't lose him because I have gone through hell after she left me..I feel that after she left me, every damn person who were once close to my heart left me too..It pains a lot..He patted my back as I cried like a baby in his arms where he himself was crying for sure..

You won't leave me right ? I asked in choking voice, a question without my knowledge it was my heart which I asked him, which had insecurities which you even can't explain to any..my fear was so deep that, it is not going to leave me even in my death..In 2 years life has taught me a lot..that's the reason now I don't allow anyone to enter in my life because everyone left me...I don't have a heart to hear the confession from the people that I am cruel and I am arrogant, rude, selfish bastard and I just loves to break people's heart and all...They leave me all alone as if they never entered in my life..it hurts, it badly hurts me in my heart, but I can't say them...I don't say, that doesn't mean I am not hurt..Now people have showed me how to deal with them..where I smile to them like nothing had happened..but damn I know how I am suppressing my tears which always love to flow from my eyes..I never know when I will fall weak and cry like shit..

Like now I am crying in front of Asim..but I know one thing he won't judge me, I don't know why, but I trust him and I expect him to take care of me even though I don't say it, but I like him being around me because if he is not around I could all think of Shehnaaz...Down the line I know he knows me better than anyone in my so called family after Shehnaaz..I feel like I am connected to him and he reads me like no one...

I won't he said like a promise without questioning me...he patted my back and wiped my tears and passed me a bottle of water which I gulped...

Asim :- All will be fine Bhai...all I smiled at him because only he is the one who will be the most happiest guy after I meet Shehnaaz..I know that he would even cry buckets after Shehnaaz come again in my life...I sighed because this is long way now..We need to look where she is ? And this Sir don't know where is taking us ?

Asim :- Let's ride now. Otherwise we would be left behind and my Shehnaaz bhabhi would say all came but my only husband came last..

I laughed on his statement..

We started our ride again...

And I must say this place is very peaceful and beautiful....I feel like I am close to her..But no false hopes...

Asim :- I want to tell you something Siddarth

Siddarth :- Go ahead..

Asim :- I wanted to tell you about me myself, but Uncle said it..I know you must have guessed it but still I want to tell you because just like you I can't loose you..You are important person of my life..So let's start from beginning..I was appointed by Shehnaaz before your wedding as in she had replaced some of the workers of Shukla House with her people...She had appointed all of us because you know how business world is...full of rivals....They all used to look after you guys..from the start I was appointed to look after you which I have doing without getting notice from you.It was part of my job that I should not tell you anything untill the real time comes and it was not needed untill today when Uncle told you..and than I started following you, I saw your Ma following you and the same I wanted to tell Shehnaaz but she was busy so I had to tell that to Uncle because only he and Arjun knew about people getting replaced..I did that because you are the only son of Shukla's and there are too many rivals which are ready to attack you and as a body guard it was my duty to inform them, than we got to know that she was your birth mother..I know you must be thinking you are not a kid who had to be looked after..In Shehnaaz's language " You are the innocent person in the world and you need to be protected, not that you can't protect yourself, but if you do it, you will turn in something else, which your closed one won't like at all, as in very ill mannered and harsh guy which they don't want..She used to say that let the lion in him sleep because when it would wake, it may scare people or it can also destroy him " I feel like she said the truth because when you are in anger the lion in you gives the answer while the innocent and carefree Siddarth is forgotten business...After that your life was at ease ..You were happy too about it..but Shehnaaz knew that this was silence, before the storm and she had alerted me..and I was ready too..But we never thought that it would be Shefali who was a storm who would come in your life and destroy everything..Siddarth after Shehnaaz left you I have been continuously trying to contact her I had her number I tried calling her but she never picked my call..First she had picked my call but than after knowing the reason why I called her she said she don't want to talk about it and I better not call her for this reason..When you got kidnapped I didn't knew how to contact her because the number which I had she had blocked me in that...At that Uncle gave me her number saying maybe that work and it did work and God knows how she connected you and reach you...but I am happy that she saved you from that place....Siddarth I am sorry if you have felt that I have betrayed you..or like broken your trust...I never intended to do anything like that..Please forgive me if you feel like that..