Chapter 6

Y/N: Sorry about that.

Grace: It's fine.

Six approached us and spoke to Y/N.

Six: No disciplinary action will be taken. He approached you first.

Y/N: Thank you, sir!

Six left and everyone returned to their tables after Lion was taken to the infirmary.

Y/N: Hopefully he leaves me alone now.

Grace: He probably won't.

Y/N: I don't want to have to lay him out again.

Grace: Or as your unit would say "Hey! This dumb ass just tried to fight the Cap!

Y/N: You know my unit too well.

Grace: I wonder where Faith is going to get stationed.

Y/N: I want her to make it to the Army, but at the same time I don't.

Grace: That's understandable.

Y/N: Speaking of Faith, I believe she's calling me from camp.

Y/N answered the call and greeted Faith.

Y/N: Hey Faith.

Faith: This is recruit L/N. I have safely arrived at One Station Unit Training. Please do not send any food or bulky items in the mail. Thank you for your support, goodbye for now.

Y/N: Good luck, love you.

Y/N managed to say his words before Faith had to hang up. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

Y/N: She's listening so far.

Grace: Good.

Y/N: That's the same place I went for my boot camp. My drill sergeant was so fucking strict it was unbelievable. He's been promoted and replaced so hopefully Faith's drill sergeant is better.

Grace: I hope so.

Y/N: Maybe hers will allow phone use.

Grace: Maybe.

Y/N: I remember in my unit in Iraq, our CO wouldn't allow phone use, but we all used our phones anyway and if he took it, our families sent us another one so he eventually just allowed it.

Grace: That's great.

Y/N: It was to the point where he couldn't even punish the people using them because it was almost every person. I was one of the last to start using it because my record is important to me.

Grace: I understand that. My record is filled with punishments because I don't like rules. Stupid fucking General Kuh.

Y/N: I read your file.

Grace: Oh Jesus.

Y/N: It's smart acting like a geek to blend in.

Grace: And that's kinda just me.

Y/N: That's fair.

Grace: I like technology and hacking.

Y/N: Seems like a fun thing.

Grace: I could go through everything on your phone right now.

I pulled out my tablet and started hacking into Y/N's phone finding no security.

Grace: you should really have a password.

Y/N: We weren't allowed to. You're not going to find anything other than pictures of Iraq and texts between me and Faith.