Prologue

Williams P.O.V

A loud scream split through the cold winters night, I smiled, satisfied. My white glowing eyes illuminated the dark alleyway. The spiteful woman, shamefully known as my mother, was now lying in a pool of crimson blood, that was once hers.

What a shame... Killed by your own "son". I thought, grinning evilly as I pulled my knife out of her heart in satisfaction, revenge has finally been served.

I had no time to celebrate though. At the sounds of sirens growing louder, I ran deeper into the alleyway, willing myself to take up the look of a young man in a purple dress-shirt and a black tie with black pants and hair. My body stung as my purple skin turned a light brownish color.

The police stopped at the entrance of the alleyway, trying to find the cause of the murder. But they were too late, I had already disappeared into the shadows...

5 years later...

It had been 5 years since the murder, after that, I couldn't stop. I murdered people for fun, for the joy of it. It was the only thing that entertained me... Other then making murderous animatronics... What am I becoming? I killed my wife... And my inventions killed one of my kids... I kill for fun...

Monster... Devil... Demon... I remembered... that's what my parents always called me... "Maybe they were right..." I said, trying to refrain my tears... Maybe I am a monster... A devil, and a demon...

If that's what everyone wants from me... I smirked, trying to hold back a chuckle. Then that's what I will be...

I burst into fits of loud insane laughter, I have gone to the point of no return, this is who I am forever, a monster, devil and demon... Nothing can change...