THE CRACK OF REALITY

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN AZUR LANE OR STAR WARS OR SCP. ANY OTHER Ć̸̝Ó̸͙M̵̛̥M̶̖̐U̷̞͑N̵̢͗İ̸̪T̶̍ͅI̴͉͆E̷͈̍S̸̲̏ ̷̰́Ọ̴̅R̵̗̄ ̴̣̆W̷̤̓Ó̶͔R̶̲̀K̸̤̾S̶̖͘ ̵͋͜T̷͎̋H̵̘̔Ä̸͍T̸̖̉ I HAVE NOT DISCLAIMED YET WILL BE DONE WHEN I REACH THAT SECTION OF THE STORY. I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THE SURPRISE. ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A Ḏ̵̕I̸̟̕C̵̟̃K̵̰̓ ̷͖͗W̷̩̌H̸̯́O̶̤͘ ̴̬̌C̴̳͗L̶͖͗A̷͈̔Ḯ̸ͅM̸̱̚E̸̳͠S̸̳͗ ̷͓̿O̵̖͆Ṭ̷̑H̴̆͜Ĕ̸̝R̶͙͠S̷̱̒ ̴̛̜W̵̝̾Ó̵͜Ṛ̶̎K̴͍̑ ̶̲͑F̷̖͛O̷̜͝R̴͍͌ MY OWN BENEFIT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THESE AMAZING TITLES AND NOT ME. I AM JUST A FAN FOR FUN.

ALSO ALL DISCLAIMERS WILL BE AT THE E̶N̴D̴ ̵O̷F̵ ̷E̸A̵C̸H̸ ̶C̴H̶A̷P̸T̴E̵R̷.̸
ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY :)

' '=thinking
* *= action
"̴ ̴"̵=̶t̵a̵l̷k̸i̴n̴g̶
( )=author comment

Let's do this.

LAST TIME

MATTMAN POV

I land onto a cold, grey surface. I see Arbiter walk up towards me.

Wait...is she smiling...why would she be....oh...

I look behind me....I saw the bridge, the hull of an Imperial II star destroyer.

I saw the bridge, the hull of an Imperial II star destroyer

(This but on water)

Arbiter:"You see, This was the plan all along.... once we defeat you two, we are going to wipe your memories-"

Me:*bored*"and make me into a ship boy using a mental cube....."

Arbiter:"...yes...."

Me:"Uhhh...you're kind of late to the party......Arbi......"

Arbiter:"HAHAHA!!! Im sorry...there is no way out of this...lying wont do-"

Me:"BITCH!!! I am not lying...Meilili already was a shipboy, then he pressed a mental cube into me...you know...the one that was from you *retarded tone*special project"

Arbiter:"....so..."

Matt:"Im a ship boy....with no ship...yet And now Im on a ship...."

Arbiter:"..."

Me:"Congratulations....you played yourself..."

Arbiter:"Shame....now I need to destroy this grey ship..."

Me:"ITS AN IMPERIAL II CLASS STAR DESTROYER YOU UNCULTURED FUCK!!!!"

Arbiter:"I will destroy it either way..."

Me:"YOU UTTER FOOL!!!! THE EMPIRE'S SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE GALAXY!!!!!"

I begin to glow as the ship slowly merged into me...

Me:"Prepare yourself...because....I'm Mattman...."

My rigging begun to materialize around me. (Imagine it however you want it to look)