THE MEMES BEFORE THE STORM

HOLY CRAP!! Almost 1000 VIEWS!!

MATTMAN.EXE HAS STOPPED WORKING

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN AZUR LANE OR STAR WARS OR SCP. ANY OTHER COMMUNITIES OR WORKS THAT I HAVE NOT DISCLAIMED YET WILL BE DONE WHEN I REACH THAT SECTION OF THE STORY. I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THR SURPRISE. ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DICK WHO CLAIMES OTHERS WORK FOR MY OWN BENEFIT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THESE AMAZING TITLES AND NOT ME. I AM JUST A FAN FOR FUN.

ALSO ALL DISCLAIMERS WILL BE AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER.
ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY :)

' '=thinking
* *= action
" "=talking
( )=author comment

Let's do this.

Last time

Enterprise:"So, can you bring my sis- I mean everyone back...right?"

Me:"What would happen if I said no?"

Kaga:"I will skin you alive."

...

Ahhh shit....I have to lie

Me:"Well thank god that the answer is yes..."

Enterprise, Bismarck and Kaga all smile....in a way which says, if youre lying, you will soon be dying.

Me:"Well, all I need now is a bit of antimatter and some gravity wave generators and Ill be good to go..."

Meilili:"We dont have that..."

Me:"Uhhhh what about element-235?"

Meilili:"None of that either...."

Me:"a synthetic atom production materialiser?"

Meilili:"Nope"

Me:"Uhhhh..."

Enterprise/Kaga/Bismarck:"Well, you have a long night ahead now? Or are you not able to do it?"

Fuck....

Me:"Fine....ill do it...."

Enterprise:"Good"

Kaga:"I guess you live for now...."

Bismarck:"Dont fail me..."

Meilili walks to a warehouse and grab some tools.

Meilili:"Work...now.....we dont want those 3 going psycho on you now do we?"

Me:"Well...Lets do this!"

Little do they know....I'm building a machine to get me out of this multiverse l......I should leave and find an uninhabited planet in a different multiverse and just retire.....and be at peace....for once.....

Meanwhile
In another multiverse

Engi POV

???:*Over speaker*"Site is experiencing an anomalous event. Time and space is being distorted....PleAsE EvACuaTe To thE neaRESt shELter-"

Engi:"Oh no....."

The reality around me begun to crack.

I think I went a little too far....huh...oops

oops