FEAR THE BISMARCK

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN AZUR LANE OR STAR WARS OR SCP. ANY OTHER COMMUNITIES OR WORKS THAT I HAVE NOT DISCLAIMED YET WILL BE DONE WHEN I REACH THAT SECTION OF THE STORY. I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THR SURPRISE. ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DICK WHO CLAIMES OTHERS WORK FOR MY OWN BENEFIT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THESE AMAZING TITLES AND NOT ME. I AM JUST A FAN FOR FUN.

ALSO ALL DISCLAIMERS WILL BE AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER.
ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY :)

' '=thinking
* *= action
" "=talking
( )=author comment

Let's do this.

Last time

Mattman POV

Me:*singing*

"Banana Boat.
Fun Sun Protection.
Banana boat.
It's 30+.
It lasts 4 hours, 4 hours, 4 hours do do do do do do do do do.
Banana boat.
Banana boat!"

Engi:"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU PIECE OF ROTTEN FUCKING SHIT, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING SINGING THAT FUCKING SONG FOR 4 FUCKING HOURS STRAIGHT NOW!!!!!"

Me:"That's how long banana boat sunscreen lasts"

CONTEXT

(Banana boat commercial song in Australia)

ENGI:"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
Engi proceeds to bash his head against the wall while Meilili is downing his 56th bottle of vodka.

Meilili:"I think the vodkas broken.... "

Me:"Did I say something wrong?"

Engi/Meilili:"......"

Me:"......Ok.......Well I'm still in a great mood, this day is sooooo beautiful. I couldn't Imagine someone upset on this fine ass day. Wow.
I should take a photo...oh wait I can't, I have no hands."

Engi and Meilili both smash their heads into the wall.

Anyway, I begin to get close to azur lane. Sensing them from afar. I begun to grow tired so I decide to rest at the floor of the sea for the night.

Show no mercy.

Soon.

Now

MATTMAN POV

Meilili:"Matt, wake up!"

Me:*sleep talking*'......zzzz......The human anus can stretch up to 7 inches.......... before taking damage. A raccoon..........can squeeze into holes as tight as 4 inches,........... Meaning you can take almost two full raccoons up your ass......zzzz....'

Meilili:"....What the fuck did I just hear!?.......MATT WAKE UP!!!"

Me:*wakes up*'Oh hey, I had the weirdest dream about-'

Meilili:"I already know..... anyway do you know whats about to happen"

Me:'what?'

Meilili:"Ill give you a hint, its starts with a P"

Me:'PANZERS ARE INVADING THE MOTHERLAND!!!'

Meilili:"No, the other P"

Me:'Oh, pearl harbour, so what'

*Hears door opening in background of mind conversation*

Engi:"Sorry Im late, had to go and deal with the American army on our door step while you slept"