RIP AND TEAR

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN AZUR LANE OR STAR WARS OR SCP. ANY OTHER COMMUNITIES OR WORKS THAT I HAVE NOT DISCLAIMED YET WILL BE DONE WHEN I REACH THAT SECTION OF THE STORY. I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THR SURPRISE. ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DICK WHO CLAIMES OTHERS WORK FOR MY OWN BENEFIT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THESE AMAZING TITLES AND NOT ME. I AM JUST A FAN FOR FUN.

ALSO ALL DISCLAIMERS WILL BE AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER.
ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY :)

' '=thinking
* *= action
" "=talking
( )=author comment

Let's do this.

Last time

Engi:"Oh also Matts gonna kill some more people at the battle of the Coral sea and Midway"

Meilili:"Of course he is....... By the way, when do I come in?"

Engi:"After those battles that's when. The debris from the multiverse Matt destroyed has reached here and crashed into the ocean. You and I will go and salvage parts to rebuild an old wrecked starship. You'll become a starshipboy"

Meilili:"Oh thank god. Why dont you just build one with your powers?"

Engi:"IM AN ENGINEER! I WANT TO HAVE FUN BUILDING A FUCKING STARSHIP!!!!"

Meilili:"Ok ok, we will rebuild one...."

Engi:"It will take a while to build. Grab the tools over there and lets go."

Engi:*Talks to Matt like he is a child*"Matt, Im going to leave you alone for those battles now, ok. Behave, dont die, dont blow your cover and remember....Have FUN. ok?"

Me:'Dont worry, I will :)'

Now

MATTMAN POV

Me:'ok see you later :)'

I finally feel the connection between our minds disappear.

Me:'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!'

I snap my self out of ITS control. To be honest, Engi was right. This instinct was taking over. I CANNOT LOSE CONTROL!!.

Me:'N-not now, I have to wait until I get to them first. Hehe'

I'm getting worst everyday. I just want to kill more and more.

I surface and made my way past pearl harbour, heading to my next meal- I mean objective....

Meanwhile

Cleveland POV

I was following Enterprise, I could see her being hurt, She shouldn't be pushing herself like this.

Me:"Enterprise! You're going too far ahead!"

Enterprise:"There's no time to waste!"

Me:"You're still severely damaged! You're just being reckless!"

Enterprise:"Hornet is my sister."

Me:"Enterprise.......so you do have a-ENEMY SHIP SPOTTED AHEAD!!!"

I look closer to see it to be-oh no.

Me:"?BISMARCK? SPOTTED UP AHEAD!!"

Enterprise:"?She's? heading towards-WE MUST HURRY!!!!"

Me:"WHY!?!?"

Enterprise:"?She's? heading towards Hornet too! SHIT! SISTER I'M COMING!!!"

Mattman POV

Me:'Ha I'm faster than you Enterprise AHAHAHA!!!! You cannot save your sister :)'

I begin to move faster, scanning ahead for them.