Iron and Blood

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN AZUR LANE OR STAR WARS OR SCP. ANY OTHER COMMUNITIES OR WORKS THAT I HAVE NOT DISCLAIMED YET WILL BE DONE WHEN I REACH THAT SECTION OF THE STORY. I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THR SURPRISE. ALSO I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DICK WHO CLAIMES OTHERS WORK FOR MY OWN BENEFIT. PLEASE SUPPORT THE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THESE AMAZING TITLES AND NOT ME. I AM JUST A FAN FOR FUN.

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY :)

' '=thinking
* *= action
" "=talking
( )=author comment

Let's do this.

MATTMAN POV

LAST TIME

Me:"Azur lane...oh yeah, that anime.....wait.....I have to kill them!?!?"

The bubble opens up and I begun to fall again as my body fades out making me transparent like a ghost. I finally land with a superhero landing on the ocean. Fuck, that felt good. I look up and see the navel base in front. Ironblood....
The ships are about to leave. Wait...when am I? I check the time on my hologram..wait...didn't I break it?

Engi:*Telepathically*"Yes you did, I got the scraps and put it through scp 419, fixing and upgrading it to help show where you are on the timeline. But dont worry, you cant use it when your a giant ship"

I look at the hologram.

Me:"I'm at the prologue!!...Wait....there she is...."

Sees ships leaving dock. Sees Bismarck leaving.

Shits about to get serious

Me:*quotes lyric from song*

"The hunt has begun!"

NOW

Disclaimer(Things in this story my differ from the real time line. This is to only make it more convenient for me and to allow Me to do my thing. :) )

Engi:*Telepathically*" Hurry up and get to the Bismarck!"

I start to run as fast on the water as I can.

Me:'Holy shit, am I Jesus!?!?'

I run up to the side of the ship, Bismarck in all her glory. Now I just need to get onto it.

Me:"Force YEET"

Using the force, I propelled my self up onto the back of the ship and role behind some cover.

Me:*whispers*"So Engi, how do I take control of this beast?"

(FROM THIS POINT ON, ENGI CAN ONLY TALK TO MATT, MEILILI. NO-ONE ELSE CAN HEAR HIM)

Engi:"You need to find a way to get down under. Find a door or hatch. Once you have, you need to make your way to the engine room. DO NOT LET HER SEE YOU"

Me:"Ok, find door, enter hull, find engine, got it."

I crouched down and made my way across the side of the ship. I looked around, trying to find her.

Me:'Where is she? Oh shit'

I heard a group of people behind me and approaching. I decided to do something very risky and triple back flip up onto the turret.

Engi:"Matt what the Fuck are you doing!?!?!"

Me:"something dumb and cool"

I stand and T-pose and watch them come closer

Engi:"Its not going to work, you're not even trying, even I can see you from here!"

The group walks by without noticing me.