Whitney & Bobby... and Robyn

Start from the beginning

"I thought he was just mad or something. But then I found out I wasn't the only who hasn't heard from him. So, now I'm worried."

"You think he's in trouble? Missing? Dead?!" The manager questioned with excruciating extraness.

"Woh woah woah mister Geoffrey, don't do that. C'mon man, I'm sure he's just with Jemaika, you know? He's okay..."

"I don't know, Dame....you've got my on the edge of my fucking seat here, brother. Jesus H Christ, where the fuck is that kid? You know, I called the other day just to check in on him and he didn't answer. I didn't think anything of it though. Fucking Jesus, what if the kid is dead? Oh my God the tabloids-"

"Hey, man. Can you just tell me where to find ol girl so I can figure out where Cole is please?" The fuck is wrong with this nigga? White people, I swear.

"Well Dame. I have some bad news. I have bad news... alright? I don't know where she lives. I don't know! But the good news is that I know her personal assistant. So I'm gonna give her a call and I'll get back to you. Can I call you back at this number?"

"Yeah."

"This number is alright?"

"Fuck?" I mumbled under my breath, irritated by the exaggeration of it all. "Yeah man, call me back."
________________________________________
8:43a

Jemaika's assistant, Taryn, opened the door for me and we walked into the house and it was a beautiful house, not too far from where Cole lives. Cole was sitting on the couch in the living room watching Last Chance U on Netflix. He looked up to see us standing there and before anything else registered, the sight of Cobe stirred his spirit, and not in the good way. He turned the tv off and spread his arms across the back of the couch before lifting a finger to point at Cobe asking, " Man, why you bring him over here?"

"Cuz we was worried about you." I explained, furrowing my brows making sure he could see the concern. I nudged Cobe to make him say something. And his bitter ass opens his mouth to say, "Yeah we was, even though we know you ain't worried about none of us." in a monotone nonchalant voice reminding me of the weird energy between him and Cole. I mugged him. "Man what you come for if you was just gone be petty labelle?"

"I'm just saying, he's selfish as fuck. We both know he would never go to this extent for any of us. Why we can't leave just his sorry ass here? He's aight."

"Nigga, take yo negative ass to the car, damn." I shoved the keys to his chest, pointing my hand towards the front door.

"Nah, let em stay! The fuck else you got to say about me baby boy?" Cole chimed in.

"Nun. That was it." Cobe was clearly over Cole's commentary, but I continued to watch their interaction hoping to catch something... Cole always tells on himself, eventually.

"Oh? Are you sure?"

"I'm not doing this witchu."

"Oh so you don't wanna talk about how nobody want me around? You don't wanna tell me I'm a fuck up and I ain't ever gone be shit? I guess you don't wanna tell me about how I come from nothing either, huh? Oh riiiiight. You already said that shit."

"Nigga, fuck you."

"Why you say that shit?" I questioned Cobe, not realizing he would even think that way about Cole, no wonder he thinks everyone hates him.

"Ask him. I'm going home. Drag me out for this ungrateful ass muthafucka." He didn't even defend it...

"Gone head, bitch ass nigga. Dame, let his punk ass leave, man. Fucking up my energy."